Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Writing Poetry

Discuss ways to improve your poetry. Post your techniques, tips, and creative ideas about how to write better.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Donnaj York United States (6/10/2013 7:30:00 PM)

FYI: Deleted all poems from PH......seeking a new creative outlet. It's been fun. Talked to some cool folks but allowed myself to get pulled into One-Two-(Three is a charm, or three-strikes-and-yur-out) arguments, agitating my soul, and defeating my purpose for being here. I think it's time to get off the PC, break out the sewing machine, and get into my long-planned handbag making project.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Elena Sandu (6/14/2013 9:28:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I feel very sorry for I had no chance to read your poems yet. If arguments are the reason for you to go away, than it is the most sad thing. I have seen other poets going away because somebody was hurting them. One thing is for sure: we cannot make all people to love us. But we can love them. The best defense is loving. Please keep the least a couple of your poems here. Poems I believe are drops of pure love that needs to be shared. Please if have a choice than keep sharing your poems. Nobody shall have the right to silence the poet.

Replies for this message:
    • Donnaj York (6/15/2013 11:46:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I am still writing and am tweeking some of the poems I had posted here, but saved only in my word documents files for now. Maybe I'll re-post a couple. But my problem is that even now, after over a ... more

• ..... W@king Up..... (6/14/2013 8:48:00 PM) Post reply

Good for you! Everyone needs a break sometimes :) after all, our muses get tired...: 0)

[Hata Bildir]