Looking For A Poem

Post a message
  • Rookie Atousa Adhami (9/27/2008 1:34:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

I search for the text of a song which george michael as an american singer sang it.it has started with this words: I think you're still at home...(I guess)
    but I didn't find it
    plaese help me

• Rookie Albert Wong (9/26/2008 9:12:00 AM) Post reply

'Look for Your Love.' is proved you like it by:
    Poem: 13431588 - Look For Your Love.
    Member: C T Heart
    Comment: Dreaming of fairy tales, beautiful poem Albert.......a 10.

• Rookie Carol Pinkston (9/25/2008 10:44:00 PM) Post reply

I remember this one line from a poem from high school. 'Come back to me and I will make you happy with my smile'. Do you know what poem this is? Thank you!

• Rookie Sj Perelman (9/25/2008 4:32:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'm looking for a poem - an older poem (perhaps... 'classic'?) - about a man who looked happy on the outside, greeted people in the street, and then went home and killed himself. I thought that the name 'Robert' was in the text, but maybe I'm wrong. All searches on that haven't turned up anything.
    Any ideas?

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Laura Burns (9/28/2008 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

I think the poem you are looking for is 'Richard Corey' by Edwin Arlington Robinson.

• Rookie Evana Margain (9/9/2008 6:29:00 PM) Post reply

I'm looking for a large poem, I'm looking for a poem that lasts 3-5 minutes when reading it at a normal speed, i'm not asking for anything specific except its long and obviously it's good... thanks in advance

• Rookie Rose Bill (9/9/2008 2:58:00 AM) Post reply

Am looking for a poem that talks about having alot of friends and it goes on to narrow it down to one. Do anyone know the title or author... something please. Thank you in advance

• Rookie Bex Cht (9/6/2008 10:43:00 PM) Post reply

I am looking for a poem about standing outside at night in the dark under the stars in the snow where the end contains 'e=mc' and 'more beer'.
    I read it back in high school in english class so I suspect it is a relatively known author/poet though the line I remember is a bit sketchy.

• Rookie Dawn Mellen (9/5/2008 5:03:00 PM) Post reply

Help me find this fundraiser poem. I believe it is called 'No Ball at All'. It describes getting ready and being at a Ball having a great time. Yet it is imaginary. There is no actual ball for this fundraiser. The poem is a way to fundraise by sending a donation without having to attend an actual event.

Thanks for your help!

• Rookie Susan Siesco (9/4/2008 5:10:00 PM) Post reply

i'm looking for a poem about verbal abuse written by a woman the only part i remember is the end of it 'so remember when you start to yell that words hit just as hard as fists

• Rookie John Reynolds (9/3/2008 2:03:00 PM) Post reply

I am trying to find a poem heard once on poetry please some time ago about a ghost who haunts a house to scare new buyers away but they enjoy it so much he eventually disappears.

[Hata Bildir]