Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Looking For A Poem

Can't find a poem you've heard once? Ask other visitors for help. Also share explanations and summaries of poems.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

isabel Romero Mexico (6/12/2012 11:46:00 AM)

Hi people. I´m looking for a poem that i remember seein on a book mark many years ago. It was about not worrying. I very vaguely recall the poem but it containes a few lines like these: What will happen if i get sick. Two thins could happen. One you will go to the doctor and get better. And then there is nothing to worry about. But if the doctors can´t help you than you will get more sick. If you get more sick than........... It also refrences to job worry and gives two options of what would happen and other situations. I aplogize, i know these are incrediy vague lines to go by, but i would truly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as to where to find it.
thanks a bunch!

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Laura Burns (6/12/2012 2:27:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

There are a number of versions of this anonymous poem. Here is one:

There are only two things in life that are worth worrying about; whether you'll be healthy or whether you'll get sick.

If you're healthy there's really nothing to worry about, If you get sick there's still only two things worth worrying about, whether you'll get better or whether you'll die.

If you get better there's really nothing to worry about, If you die there's still only two things worth worrying about, whether you'll go to heaven or whether you'll go to hell.

If you go to heaven there's really nothing to worry about and If you go to hell you'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends you won't have time to worry.

Replies for this message:
    • isabel Romero (6/17/2012 7:35:00 PM) Post reply

That´s it thank you so much. It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I greatly apprecite the help. Have an excellent weekend! !

[Hata Bildir]