Treasure Island

Freeform Workshop

Post a message
  • Thabo Rasego (4/11/2012 5:14:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Hello, you all poetry Fanatics!
    I have posted some of my poems in, can you please spare your moment to read them and don't be shy to comment about them.

• Sky Welch (4/10/2012 9:17:00 AM) Post reply Stage

very eligant from my perspective. is this a forum for like random poems that are freeverse. like can we just type up a poem on here and get feedback or do we have to fill out a form?

• jas Cagz (4/3/2012 6:46:00 PM) Post reply Stage

(FALLEN ANGEL) Fallen angel, yeah man datz me' long time past loving Criminalitee, a father per say one sunny day, my hardcore shell stripping away, self harm bollockz nasty shit, alwayz climbing from the dreaded pit, ma kidz come along man ah woz saved, had da gud life I alwayz craved, a bank robber tho of the highest class, bonnie and clyde cudnt touch ma ass.

• jas Cagz (4/3/2012 6:36:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello my name is Cagz I, d appreciate any constructive opinions no such thing as bad just learning, tgc

• Fadwa Gmiden (3/29/2012 3:23:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hello everyone,
    I would like you to take a look to my poems and criticize them please.
    thanks

• Kumar Parashar (3/25/2012 12:22:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hello all, i have posted few poems and would love to get some comments on them. thank you all

• William Ndweisile Somenze (3/17/2012 10:00:00 AM) Post reply Stage

hello groves of poe-tree i have posted number of poems i would like you to eye at them and leave your comments, good or bad, thank you :)

• Besa Dede (3/10/2012 1:40:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello everyone! I am a new member as well, I have posted my first poems! I kindly invite everyone to read them. I would appreciate your review! Thanks, Besa :))

• Sharna Mckeith (3/10/2012 11:05:00 AM) Post reply Stage

A family man loyal and true, would open the door to let you pass through. This is the man that would smile as he passed by, His hand that would help, your tears he would wipe, This is my brother whom i love and adore my brother i will miss as he goes on tour. Take care of him Afghanistan. (not much but just something that popped into my head as a new member go easy on me please) .xxx

• John Hazon Palen (3/9/2012 3:30:00 AM) Post reply Stage

I have just submitted my newest poem.. I think it speaks for itself and by itself with all of its rhythms and rhymes! If you may ask, I write poems so as to clarify things out of my hazy thoughts which at times struck me.. It's my way of LOOSING MYSELF! ; ') AJA, everyone!

[Hata Bildir]