Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Freeform Workshop

Workshop for poetry written in free forms.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black Female, 62, United States (4/12/2009 1:10:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

Did you write a poem about your idea?

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Bullion Grey (4/14/2009 5:28:00 PM) Post reply

Dear Lorraine,
    all is a poem. So yes, there it is, laying bright, shiny and new, in comment disguised, yet all the same a beautiful thought, indeed a poem.
    You are a living poem as I. We all are expressions of Light, living poetic live's without clue as to what or why. But that is ok. You know why?
    Because that is the way it is right now. God, All powerful and All Knowing has allowed everything and everyone to be the way they are. If God didn't want it the way it is, with all that knowledge and power, couldn't God make it the way God wants it? Of course, so we know it is right the way it is.
    I am glad to hear from you and please do write back....pen pals are a good idea.
    BG (put my name with 3 W's before it, and a dot com after it)

[Hata Bildir]