Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Freeform Workshop

Workshop for poetry written in free forms.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Linda Winchell Female, 66, United States (12/23/2008 5:14:00 PM)

'A Finger In Your Nose'

You shouldn't put your finger
deep within your nose!
It really doesn't look too sheik!
and it's not where it should go!

Now if your digging for gold nuggets!
then your not digging where they're at!
Your fingers are suppose to do other things
like maybe tip or maybe tap?

Now when you place a digit there
deep where it can't be seen!
You may pull out a big surprise
something sticky and colored green!

Linda Winchell

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Vern Eaker (1/22/2009 6:58:00 AM) Post reply

Actually I do intend to pick at this little booger you have so proudly displayed here for all to read, I though really enjoyed reading it as it has good flow and depth, (possibly to the first knuckle) alright I shall stop picking at it (the poem)
    very clean, obvious point (clear as the nose on your face) sorry I can't help myself.I like your style. keep writing.

[Hata Bildir]