Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Rhythm and Rhyme Workshop

Workshop for poetry written in traditional forms.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Maxwell Mlenga Maxwell Mlenga Male, 22, Zambia (12/3/2012 4:30:00 AM)

its not all about writting poetry, its about writting poetry that people can understand, after all, its all about informing and hoping to change some hearts

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Donnaj York (12/16/2012 10:37:00 PM) Post reply

I agree wholeheartedly. If after reading a poem my mind says, " wHaT???" , then that is, at least not my preferred poetry style, of poetry. Worse yet when I have no idea what I am reading. Best if someone has something to say: thoughts; ideas; a person or experience that touched or changed the poet; life lessons that the poet is inspired to share. Those are the writings I appreciate.

[Hata Bildir]