Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Gold Star - 12,058 Points Gajanan Mishra (10/5/2014 9:24:00 PM) Post reply

Neither I am a monkey nor a crocodile. I am simply a man and I am loving. In love I see you, my dear. No need of writing. It is the truth and secret of life. Let us live with it. Don't waste time.

• Rookie - 920 Points Mike Acker (10/5/2014 6:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Coiling Cobras as reply

Replies for this message:
    • Mike Acker (10/5/2014 7:37:00 PM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

Coiling Cobras Start at the bottom of the empty holds of rusting tankers. Turn over fallen, cherry blossom petals. Check just above the tip of a coiling cobra's fang. Try the crunchy taste o ... more

• Silver Star - 8,881 Points Mohammad Skati (10/5/2014 4:30:00 PM) Post reply

I took some break upon that rock of suicide / Just to forget this earthly world / I wished I were a pretty wave / Just to come and to hit that pretty rock /

• Rookie - 920 Points Mike Acker (10/5/2014 2:49:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Blue Armadillos as reply...

• Mike Acker (10/5/2014 2:50:00 PM) Post reply

Blue Armadillos Black diamonds coruscate through purple waters of flooded landscapes. Roaring, ivory horses approach the edge of ruby hills. Green-feathered eagles soar over a narrow horizo ... more

• Rookie - 380 Points Adam M. Snow (10/5/2014 10:30:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Haven't seen our good friend Carter on here in a few days, hasn't even commented on my poems. Did we lost him?Did he ran away?

• Bronze Star - 6,503 Points Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (10/5/2014 10:18:00 AM) Post reply

Epic poems have relevance in world poetry I think. Though epics itself are not written history with such accuracy it is helpful to know the way gone behind, the cultural synthesis it gave, . the different characters that got attention of the epic poets and their images and such things which is wonderfully imaginatively created. The readers gets an opportunity for a glimpse of epics and human civilizations benefited through the epics and evaluate it.

• Rookie - 106 Points Shifty Moriarty (10/5/2014 9:50:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

poetry...

where the in-fighting is so fierce
    because the stakes are so low.

• Tony Miller (10/5/2014 10:17:00 AM) Post reply

the only person who's fighting is this stupid guy acker. whats are this stupid religion stuff. he's a blight on this forum it appears

• Rookie - 547 Points Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip (10/5/2014 6:30:00 AM) Post reply

History was the sources of Poetry, and poetry was the sources of music and music was the sources of lyric and lyric was the sources of song and song was the sources of band party.

• Freshman - 2,946 Points Soulful Heart (10/5/2014 5:26:00 AM) Post reply

i wud like to greet all the muslim users of ph on this festival... .may Allah grant means to complete their Haj in the near future and wud like to congratulate them who have already achieved this ultimate goal.

• Rookie - 920 Points Mike Acker (10/5/2014 2:15:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Cocktails as reply...

• Mike Acker (10/5/2014 2:16:00 AM) Post reply

Cocktails They are shot up with hormonic cocktails till their balls drop, then they are sent off to build a man's world that only real women will seek, truly. Muscular mounds, distinguishin ... more

[Hata Bildir]