Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

herbert i wrote a few dozen words or more on your new poem, guess what happened it disappeared, i pressed submit, they called for my email i filled it out
    then nothing

Replies for this message:
    • Michael Shepherd (4/13/2005 5:17:00 PM) Post reply

Allan, the 'open' time for posting is shorter now, so you have to login again sooner.. and if it still rejects you, backclick to your posting and submit again. It usually works. This can happen with s ... more

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:49:00 AM) Post reply

Allan, I have reviewed fairly. when Allan is writing serious work, Allan is an able poet. he doesn't need to waste time under aliases. he also appears to have a sense of humour. Allan does not strike me as such an egocentric poet, unlike certain people....and no, not you Sherrie.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:45:00 AM) Post reply

I'll guess what you do now. live life vicariously through the internet. 'keep the home fires burning' would be my advice.

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:43:00 AM) Post reply

No. 'Gorged on Orwell' is slamming the forementioned gentleman at every turn. I was supporting the views you expressed which I believe were in detriment to that person's ability.

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 7:42:00 AM) Post reply

Yes everybody has to have his humble beginnings.
    I don't think you will find out what I do now.
    Just before I was awarded a degree in Chiropractic over 30 years ago I actually went to kindergarten as well. Later I graduated and moved on.
    And today I laugh my head off at pretend people like you. I am sorry I cannot offer you the services of a chiropractor but I could recommend a sheep shearer.
    I am actually in the extermination business today. We throw them out each semester (don't use quarters like you dummies) and that eliminates the likes of you.
    Crack Crack

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:39:00 AM) Post reply

there is nothing wrong with trying to forge an argument that cholestoral is a myth. it may appear to make one look stupid however. possibly because the whole scientific community can disprove one so easily. added to that, a layman is able to laugh out loud and debunk the idea. I conclude, that this is why one has so much try to play charades on the internet, instead of gaining research funding as a nutritionalist. too much time on one's hands.

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 7:33:00 AM) Post reply

Did you hear the rustle of plastic shoulder pads Allan? Or was it the synthetic intellect also called pretend intelligence?
    There is a new potato vodka out in Narang, might have to come visit you and Mr Glen Fittock.
    Prost.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 7:31:00 AM) Post reply

Well, another cup of tea (no, not English but Ceylon or something savage like that) with a teaspoon of TMG mixed in, keeps the homocysteine down.
    And then it is off to Dreamland.
    I enjoy the solitude of this forum, must congratul; ate Emilie.
    H

• Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 7:28:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Oh, Allan, you will like this!
    Just talked to Janine, she likes your poems as well. I told her she picked me first.
    She is a REAL academic and no phony, also she is neither fat nor does she wear shoulder pads or loud clothes like a Schickse.
    So happy writing to you Janine says. Should introduce her to Sandra.
    Well, Allan, you don't seem to like Banjo Paterson, and why is that?
    H

Replies for this message:
    • petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:34:00 AM) Post reply

Janine is you, Bizarro is you...why do you have so much time on your hands? are you not being published? you don't seem to be 'taking care of business' at home. my advice to you would be, 'keep the ho ... more

• petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:28:00 AM) Post reply

I like biscuits with my tea. Biscuits and a fine selection of poetry.

[Hata Bildir]