Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:33:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Sherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee/Alexa Oh, you two are back thought you'd nodded off there for a bit - thought all that high energy had run out. Nerves, no I don't have nerves - unlike yourself. Valium still working?

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:13:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Sonja,
    Thanks for message - sorry to hear your leaving. If you send me your private e mail address I will contact you.

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:13:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Can't say I've read that Paul..as I say I very rarely come on here

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:08:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Paul, I very rarely come on this forum but when I did and I saw what you had written I was....stunned.

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:05:00 PM) Post reply Stage

yes, let's...chat away Paul

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:02:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hello Paul about to reveal your true colours again?

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 5:01:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Why not tell me about your's or maybe it's a Daddy issue!

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 4:24:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I went to that university as well. I, like 'that man' (as he shall now be known, for it is he) have collected a sucession (sic.) of fake degrees and titles. I don't like to think of myself as an egocentric fraud of the highest calibre...I prefer to think of myself as a humanitarian M.B.E. 'That man' has missed a trick 'though...I managed to swing a Victoria Cross and a Nobel Peace Prize from that 'university'...ah, the beauty of home-learning coupled with self-aggrandizement....

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 3:48:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Linda Preston (4/13/2005 3: 30: 00 PM) Post reply

Did I say genius? Your words. I'm sure this poet had a bigger fan base than yours

so has George W. Bush but I don't like him either.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 3:46:00 PM) Post reply Stage

hello...just joined again...Emily Dickinson, Linda. 'Piffle' has never been a literary term. However, I do enjoy the wertschmeltz of Dickinson...now, THAT is a class act

[Hata Bildir]