Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 1:33:00 PM) Post reply Stage

it is a perfect non-sequitur.

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 1:32:00 PM) Post reply Stage

why should you give a monkey's marble about someone else's dissertation? are you the marking lecturer? are you their mother? to complain about the use of someone else's time, when you are using your time to complain about it is somewhat futile and tautological...

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:31:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Thank you, for thanking me but really there is no need - it was my pleasure dear

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:30:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Last time I checked I was Linda Preston - plently of poets can vouch for me- go ask Rob Abbekka, or Adam Reynolds. I've no need to hide under other names.

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:27:00 PM) Post reply Stage

maybe your between dissertations

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:26:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I will decide whether my contribution is pointless - what I am saying to you is nothing to do with Herbert. Still waiting for an answer

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 1:23:00 PM) Post reply Stage

what a pointless contribution, Linda. Nehrlich is supposed to be an elevated doctor and semi-professional, respected poet...he LIVES on the site during his waking hours, and I presume you are trying to get a posting on 'poetic-piffle.com' judging by your sycophancy. Nehrlich has been proven (I've checked on most of Sherrie's links) to be a fraud. And you defend somebody who attacks genuine, young poets (not aliases) ? are you sure you are not Mr. Nehrlich? there seems to be a 'love-fest' in progress...

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:17:00 PM) Post reply Stage

You haven't answered my question - it's hardly dedication is it dear - when you have pressing deadlines.

• Linda Preston (4/13/2005 1:14:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Sherrie, for someone who claims to be writing a dissertation - you don't seem to be spending much time working on it - you are always in the forum pontificating! !

• Alexa Balfour (4/13/2005 12:54:00 PM) Post reply Stage

yes, on Nehrlich's 'Prince Leonard'poem, space is given to download it. I implore you to read it first before you hit the 'download' button.

[Hata Bildir]