Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Rookie petra bluepeter (4/13/2005 7:28:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

I like biscuits with my tea. Biscuits and a fine selection of poetry.

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (4/13/2005 7:09:00 AM) Post reply

good morning america how are you, i am well just spoke to lenchen she is well

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/13/2005 4:21:00 AM) Post reply

Yes it is a crying shame to have a poet and such an outstanding person like Lenchen leave.
    Let us not forget Janice, Sandra, Lare Austin and J. Lazarus and a few others.
    When the mob of untalented people moved in they made their decisions.
    So at present we have only a few top poets left but a whole bucketload of undesirables.
    H

• Rookie Robert Rorabeck (4/13/2005 2:20:00 AM) Post reply

I mixed up a batch of Kool Aid for everyone ;) yummy and refreshing with just hint of... what is that, almonds? drink.

• Rookie Robert Rorabeck (4/13/2005 1:00:00 AM) Post reply

I guess I was a little late, as usual, but i see the fight isn't over yet, so let me get drunk first and then I'll use this empty bottle here to smash some heads {and he goes leaping into the melee of wussy poet combatants, screaming, 'Bring back the Elf- The elf should have her own stock car sponsored by Bukowski-]

• Rookie Robert Rorabeck (4/13/2005 12:44:00 AM) Post reply

I don't know if she announced it or not, but Lenchen Elf has left the site because of the infeuding- She was like a mother to me, an elven mother- so I say, get it over with here and now! Pistols at dawn, sabers at noon, or poison at dusk at the edge of the forest. Someone must pay for sending the Elf into the west. I want blood, human poet blood- the cheap store bought brand.

Namaste

• Rookie Janine Mullens (4/12/2005 10:27:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Herbert, I do not have your e-mail address to write to you or is it here and I cannot see it? How do I send you a message? Here?
    Thanks,
    Janine

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 10:42:00 PM) Post reply

Janine, go to the members section and you will find your own 'message service'. You send a message to the inbox and you can try it out by sending one to yourself. I will send you one now and you can a ... more

• Rookie Herbert Nehrlich1 (4/12/2005 9:59:00 PM) Post reply

Frankly Allan, why are we still playing games of humour with these dishonest individuals. See the post above.
    I invite anyone who gets an e-mail from me to post it in the open, right here.
    That includes you Mark whatever your name might be.
    H

• Rookie petra bluepeter (4/12/2005 8:27:00 PM) Post reply

sorry, I didn't have any pants so I borrowed 'em. you can have them back if you like. they don't smell too bad.

• Rookie Allan James Saywell (4/12/2005 8:24:00 PM) Post reply

has anybody seen super man, i just noticed clark kent has just signed in
    also has anybody seen my rose coloured glasses, and my yellow pants

[Hata Bildir]