Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Post a message
  • Freshman - 1,206 Points Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr (8/18/2014 12:49:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Echoes Breathe Deep {Traditional Rondeau Format} as a reply...still needs work, but what literary work doesn't in somebodies eyes or mind...Hope all had a great weekend...And thanks, Frank O on Thursdays post...much appreciated...FjR

Replies for this message:
    • Freshman - 1,206 Points Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr (8/18/2014 1:20:00 AM) Post reply

Echoes breathe deep beneath church steeples, wind warped chimes chase spiral pathways down the aisles where caskets are incensed. Funerals tend to cumber grieving hearts and lungs from the cho ... more

• Veteran Poet - 4,852 Points Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (8/17/2014 3:15:00 PM) Post reply

For the Treasure Island game where do i find the weekly poetry topic and the surveys? i always recommend my friends on Facebook and other places to join PoemHunter, how do I get credit for that? I love to play games so i hope I get some answers..

• Rookie - 7 Points Denise Naidoo (8/17/2014 3:58:00 AM) Post reply

Hi guys! Please check out my spoken word below

http://www.mixcloud.com/LyricallyInspired/building-walls/

Let me know what you think! : -) Advice appreciated! ! ! ! !

Much Love!

• Rookie - 239 Points Laughing@ You (8/16/2014 11:12:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Top o' the evening to ya! How is every little ol' thing?Seems to be dying here, to borrow a metaphor from our favorite ol' codger, it's tres mausoleum-like here.

Miss the days when, in spite of some strong personalities, we actually had fun takehere discussing poetry.

Hoping you sharp ones (the real ones) can make that happen again.
    Take care

• Gold Star - 10,340 Points Mandolyn ... (8/16/2014 10:28:00 AM) Post reply

why does poetry have rules?
    i don't abide by the rules of writing.
    maybe that is why i got kicked out of journalism?

-journal this-
    adjectives form
    in the womb
    of every poet's mind
    they're either alive
    or stillborn
    but still... we adore
    those descriptive little tots

• Rookie - 834 Points Gulsher John (8/16/2014 6:39:00 AM) Post reply

For example what QUESTION, Sir?

• Gold Star - 16,296 Points Gajanan Mishra (8/15/2014 11:38:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

For what we are here that we do not know, but we know we are here, it is the poem that can give us some options to find the answers, come on my dear poets, and search all the questions that are here with us.

• Freshman - 1,956 Points Pranab K Chakraborty (8/15/2014 10:29:00 AM) Post reply

Disaster never comes alone
    always it brings many tongues
    to taste and to torture
    disaster
    just see the deeper
    dipping with undestined deviation

• Freshman - 1,206 Points Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr (8/15/2014 2:11:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Sacred...As a reply...Have a great weekend all ye hunters of poem...FjR

• Freshman - 1,206 Points Frank Ovid (8/15/2014 4:57:00 PM) Post reply

I like this Frank! Perfect!

• Freshman - 1,206 Points Frank James Ryan Jr...fjr (8/15/2014 2:12:00 AM) Post reply

Sacred Approaching the stone fountain on a flesh-toasting noon in Milan, there's allurement for one to turn palms to the sky, immerse them beneath the cool ripple of the iridescent, arc ... more

• Rookie - 834 Points Gulsher John (8/14/2014 6:52:00 AM) Post reply

Ohhh, my ' independence day' post got deleted, Saddddd

[Hata Bildir]