Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Scarborough Gypsy Female, 37, Australia (4/5/2005 6:36:00 AM)

Excuse me lady’s and gentlemen, I apologise for butting in like this but I just wanted to make a very small point that I hope will be helpful to everyone. I just posted a new poem without first checking if the title I had chosen for it was unique. I posted my poem entitled “No Words” (and no this is not a plug) but after doing a search for that very title, discovered that there were about ten other poems listed as the same! ! Just thought this was a good point to bring up for everyone or do you all check first? ?

I have changed the title of my new poem and no, I am not going to tell you what to. Ha, ha. You’ll have to guess J

Love, kindness and Peace on Australia Earth

Gypsy

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie ***** ***** (4/5/2005 10:32:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Poets happen to feel a lot of similar emotions.. no one emotion or experience is exculsive... for instance if I want to write about daffodils, Wordsworth can't have stolen that right from me. No need to check, your path is just crossing where others have walked for a moment... Sxx

[Hata Bildir]