Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Janice M Pickett Female, 14, Belgium (4/7/2005 3:55:00 PM)

OH MY GOODNESS! ! !
I just stopped by to see if things had changed here since I left. but obviously it's still an ego filled place for children to play. Well I shall go back to a site that is more mature and has NO behaviour like I have seen here. Wow Sherrie or whatever your name is.....you play it for the limelight don't you. I never did understand people who enjoyed coming across as a bitch. You are so full of yourself girl. Get over it all of you and GROW UP.
Oh well I have had my say. Now I shall go back and join the adults at my new site. I have enough of children at home.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Poetry Hound (4/7/2005 7:02:00 PM) Post reply Stage

You mean you're retreating to Ego-Palace? This is not just another idle threat? Really throwing in the towel this time? Well, all I can say is, I hope your Ego-Palace has super wide doors in order to accomodate your bloated head. Now don't forget to keep drinking from your bedpan - it might, just might, give you a much needed dose of humility.

[Hata Bildir]