Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.
Share this poems :
Poetics and Poetry Discussion
Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
10. Became incensed at Mark Fry’s sissy peace treaty efforts.
9. Got fed up with Richard Hanson and Michael Shephard constantly badgering her for adding to the incendiary climate.
8. Went to start her own poetry website and pretend it was created by someone else who merely asked her to post her poetry there.
7. Went on a deep-cover hush-hush investigative sojourn to track down and unmask the one-givers.
6. For a change of pace, decided to go hang out with white bigots who fancy themselves genetically superior.
5. Thought “frigid spinster” was a compliment so she’s giving it a whirl.
4. Looking for some young poets to instruct and get them to fawn over her.
3. Decided to convert to Judaism so that she can be referred to as a pathetic Jew and considered to have the Jewish trait of being annoying (No offense intended. No, none at all.)
2. Went in search of a poetry site where SHE could pretend to be the only college-educated one.
1. Went in search of top-notch A-1 superior vitriol and name-calling. This site was just too tepid. The name-calling – vermin, creep, filth, worm, moron, etc. – just fell flat and was too mild for her tastes.