Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Scarborough Gypsy Female, 37, Australia (6/2/2005 8:04:00 AM)

Thankyou John for your kind words of encouragement, though I am relatively thick skinned with what goes on on PH. I hope you enjoy your time here and take the best of what you can get out of it. I have met many good and true friends on this site and it really does sadden me to see it get abused the way it does.

Albert, thankyou also for your response to my posting. Though we have not met before and I do not know you, you have made it quite clear that you are exactly the type of character that I commented on. I hope you too enjoy your time on PH and get as much out of it as you hope to.

All the best and warm regards
Gyp's

PS
Herbert, I will never understand your continuous partisipation in this forum after all that has gone on? ? ?

xx
G

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Albert E. Neumann (6/2/2005 10:14:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Herbert is responsible for 99 and 44/100 percent of what vitroil goes on in this forum, Nehrlich and his misogynistic cast of characters. Don't take a holier than thou attitude with me. I've been a visitor to this site off and on for more than six months and the one constant variable in all these feuds is Herbert Nehrlich. And don't for a minute try to convince me that everyone is jealous of Herbert. I will not ever believe that all the poets he has run off this site are envious of his minimal talent.

[Hata Bildir]