Learn More

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Chuck Audette Male, 94, United States (9/20/2012 4:06:00 PM)

(This massage was posted as a reply to that message)

I remember this website being a daily draw for me. It was simple to use and had dedicated users who established good connections and talk between themselves. 2005-2008 particularly. Then the website got buggier, posting comments required repeated log-ins (even now I can't rate any poems) , friends moved on, a certain vocal but very odd element took over the main forum, and my daily effort diminished to nil. Good to see some have stayed and are still creating new poetry, such as yourself, Danny.

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 791 Points Dan Reynolds (9/20/2012 5:51:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Aw, Chuck. We (Scots) can move on, but never dismiss our roots. This site was a formative part in my education and will to participate. Humour may have brought me friends and enemas in equal measure, but such is life.; ¬) I'll be in Vegas in November, for our Pearl Anniversary..... (Not ours...me and the wife's of course.)

Replies for this message:
[Hata Bildir]