Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Black On Black Arts Male, 34, United States (2/21/2013 12:46:00 PM)

is it me or is anyone else having trouble sending messages makin comments etc its really pissin me off ive sent emails to whoever runs this site and this shit is continuing

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Rookie - 53 Points Greg Davidson (2/22/2013 1:42:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

This happens to me often. Make sure you refresh the page to get a new code then the cut and paste works better. Not all the time but better.

• Rookie Donnaj York (2/21/2013 9:43:00 PM) Post reply

Also once I've written what I want to post, I copy it, then enter the verification code, and click the " post message" box.
    Sometimes the posting doesn't take and even though you know you entered the right numbers, it says you've entered the wrong verification code.
    Then I paste the message back in and try again. Sometimes it takes several attempts for the message to post.

• Rookie Donnaj York (2/21/2013 9:18:00 PM) Post reply

I find that when I post a message or a reply, I might not see it until the next day or so. Maybe the site makes sure messages aren't terribly inappropriate before allowing them to be seen? This is just a supposition, a guess. I certainly don't know for sure.

[Hata Bildir]