Treasure Island

Poetics and Poetry Discussion

Is there a book you just read, a piece of poetry news or a reading you just heard that you want to talk about? Here's the place to start a conversation.
Post a message

Click here to list all messages

Jefferson Carter Jefferson Carter Male, 91, United States (2/28/2014 10:05:00 AM)

My post was deleted by management for using the f**k word? I wish management would devise a way to block all these destructive pseudonyms. This forum has been ruined by the psychos and their disguises. I don't understand what pleasure there is in polluting a potentially informative site. F**k all of you and the personas you rode in on!

To post a reply to this message, click here
Replies for this message:

• Kyle Loveya (2/28/2014 3:43:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I find this hard to believe.

• Dan Reynolds Rookie - 1st Stage (2/28/2014 2:50:00 PM) Post reply

Oh the irony. Here is JC bemoaning his bad luck at the deletions, as a direct result of his ACTUAL profanity, and I spent years defending myself for NOT using one. I sense Karma is Lolling to the point of involuntary urination.

• ... Dog God 8hate Rookie - 1st Stage (2/28/2014 1:40:00 PM) Post reply

Pseudonym? Disguise? WHO ... who are these revolting fools?
    Missed-her Carter, SiR ... direct me to one, just one of these
    heedless loons, I'll set to the critical task o' negation ...
    vitiate this/their guile-gorged " gourd?" ... deemed ... brain ....

• Frank Ovid Rookie - 1st Stage (2/28/2014 1:24:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Who died and put you in charge?So, I guess you think your posts are CONstructive as opposed to DEstructive?You either berate other writers or you prostitute yourself and use the forum as a " Jefferson Advertisement" for your readings and newspaper articles. This is an open forum. It's not just a place for old people to talk about their favorite limericks.There are no rules as far as I can tell, so until there are, get lost. Jeff, I love you, but you need to stop worrying about the stupid sh*t. It's the Internet. Nothing is what it appears to be anyway.

• ... Dog God 8hate Rookie - 1st Stage (2/28/2014 2:20:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Frank ... Frank ... what is this ... agitated flurry, this ... LOUD decrying flout? Is Missed-her Carter so far fetched to be drilled with such extravagance...? With such, such abandoned concern for ... more

[Hata Bildir]