3 Books You Must Have In Your Library
(10/17/2011 8:09:00 PM)
1) The Bible
(10/8/2011 5:05:00 AM)
1) Power of your subconcious mind,
By joseph murphy.
This is the book that changed my life..
2) My experiments with truth by
This daring man can change the d way u think..
3) The God of small things by
The book that gives u d true joy of reading
(10/6/2011 8:57:00 PM)
1. Beautiful creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret stohl
2. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
3. The Diary of a Young Girl: Anne Frank
these r just one of my most favorite books in the world! !
(10/2/2011 7:46:00 PM)
1) Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
2) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
3) Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
(9/23/2011 5:34:00 AM)
The Bible - inspired by God. Cannot be compared to.
Sherlock Holmes - Awesome mystery and deduction
Ivan Southall - Brilliant writing
(9/7/2011 3:15:00 PM)
1.Sindharta by Herman Hesse
2.Madamme Bovarie by G.Flaubert
3.Illuminations by Ar.Rembeau
(9/2/2011 7:11:00 AM)
It answers all questions that man can ever raise in life
(8/29/2011 6:18:00 PM)
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass - Lewis Carroll
Nostromo - Joseph Conrad
Kiyaga Lyttle Cephas (Kay)
(8/25/2011 10:03:00 PM)
Hallo, i aint live without:
Canto general - Pablo Neruda.
Brave new world revisited -Aldous Huxley.
On the road -Jack Kerouac.
All books dat inspires me, they must be in library
(8/17/2011 9:57:00 PM)
If I were to choose three, they would have to be:
1. One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
3. Sula - Toni Morrison
All good books with different writing styles!
Comment of the Day
the clumsy menace,
couldn't stay on the wall ...
it was an inhabitable toil ...
rather livid ...