Post a message
  • Jeanette Telusma (4/29/2014 8:23:00 PM) Post reply Stage

1) The Bible
    2) Understanding the Purpose and Power of a Woman
    3) The Principles and Power of Vision

• Molly Lizabeth (4/25/2014 7:10:00 PM) Post reply Stage

My 3 must-owns:
    - The fault in our starts (Duh!)
    - Patchwork Planet (Completely relatable characters)
    - The Holy Bible (This is one I like to live by :)

• Daniel Brick (4/9/2014 12:14:00 AM) Post reply Stage

The titles I listed below all relate directly to my creative life, my life as a writer of creative writing. I want to be precise about that! If someone asked me to write down the three titles that most deeply shaped my personality, or the three from which I derived my philosophy of life, or the three that provided escapist reading pleasure - well, those would be three very different lists. 1) A collection of poems by Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson. I'm sure many would agree with me that these two 19th c. poets are the two finest American poets. Whitman: the carrier of the American Dream, the Public 's Spokesman, the ambassador of American freedom; Emily Dickinson: Spokesperson of the personal life, guardian of the secrets of the heart, the caretaker of citizens' memories. You can see how much I identify with these two poets. You will, too! 2) Pablo Neruda - as big an anthology as you can find. Reading Neruda is the shortest distance you need to traverse to being inspired to write your own poem! 3) Take your collected poems with you, go to a favorite park, camp site, whatever place makes you think creatively, re-read your poems. Enjoy them, celebrate them, learn from them

• Ayah Beidoun (4/6/2014 5:38:00 PM) Post reply Stage

1. divergent by veronica roth 2. insurgent by veronica roth 3 allegiant by veronica rroth

• Montfort Stephane (3/28/2014 11:15:00 AM) Post reply Stage

i love/like the three books by cassandra jasmine(kingfisher's guide horse pony breeds_3 books for my lafuma rucksack in a desert island: 1/collection delachaux: peterson mountfort ornithology birds2/collection ulysse(ulysse is a quebec collection) 3/for series(cassandra jasmine and television) comic book series gaston franquin OR livre poche(i'm french: livre poche in france: penguin in GB/paperback: lawrence(for the spaniel bitch/ mellors) and i like harry potter series for the 3 pets(owl, cat, toad) /stepmontfort

• Raymond Magabe (3/27/2014 7:08:00 AM) Post reply Stage

1. I write what I mike 2.blame me on history and 3.to kill a man's pride(short stories)

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (3/24/2014 9:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

1. Crime and Punishment by Dostovsky 2.War and peace by Leo Tolstoy 3.Old man and the sea Hemingway.

• Shraddha Suman (3/21/2014 10:41:00 AM) Post reply Stage

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
    Choices by Susan Sallis
    Sea Swept by Nora Roberts

• Sashanie Vazquez (3/20/2014 5:31:00 PM) Post reply Stage

divergent
    insurgent
    allegiant

• Douglas Aaron (3/14/2014 5:47:00 PM) Post reply Stage

1. Ulysses, James Joyce
    2. Complete Oxford English Dictionary
    3. Oxford Book of English Verse