Treasure Island

Movies and TV

Post anything about movies and TV - film industry, movies, actors and actresses, broadcasting, tv series, shows and more.
Post a message

• Marilyn Hayne (7/13/2014 4:11:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Shows that have changed the course of my life MOST RECENTLY: House, Breaking Bad, My Mad Fat Teenage Diary, Nurse Jackie, Inside Amy Schumer,

• Sarah Liz ? (5/28/2014 9:34:00 PM) Post reply Stage

I am a huge Doctor Who fan. I also love anime. I like almost anything dealing with the supernatural.

• Cassandra Jasmine (12/31/2013 12:16:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Hmm, let's see. I don't watch that a lot of films or television, but some of those that I have watched, however, I truly love!
    1) Sherlock - BBC TV Series
    2) Hunter x Hunter - 2011 Japanese Anime Series
    3) La Corda d'Oro - Japanese Anime Series
    4) Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra

And as for films... I don't think there are that many, but then, I'll give it a shot. ;)
    1) Spirited Away
    2) Howl's Moving Castle
    3) War Horse
    4) Finding Rin Tin Tin

How about you?

• icecube Media (8/30/2013 11:52:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Education is easy with Streaming of Icecube Media

Icecube Media provides video streaming service without any interruptions through streaming one can learn easily as one can avail richer content on the videos. One can use distance education facility to study it also gives chance to students to learn from foreign teachers, with the help of live streaming students can attend all the webinars and foreign conferences.

• icecube Media (8/28/2013 10:28:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Watch your favourite programs on Icecube Streaming

Now, Enjoy any show, any concert, news and so many programs with Icecube Streaming. You can watch all these things anywhere and anytime in your devices.

• icecube Media (8/27/2013 12:03:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Reach Large Audience with Iceube-Webcast

Webcast is one of the fastest growing video production services.Now you can reach a larger audience and your target market with webcast.

• icecube Media (8/26/2013 1:16:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Now Enjoy Live Shows with Icecube-Live Streaming

Now watch live shows, concerts, Programs with Icecube Live Streaming. Everyone has to chance to see the live programs but those who cant attend these programs, they have to best opportunity to watch all the programs on devices, with the help of Streaming.

• icecube Media (8/23/2013 8:23:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Watch your favourite programs on Icecube Streaming

Now, Enjoy any show, any concert, news and so many programs with Icecube Streaming. You can watch all these things anywhere and anytime in your devices.

• icecube Media (8/23/2013 5:12:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Reach Large Audience with Iceube-Webcast

Webcast is one of the fastest growing video production services.Now you can reach a larger audience and your target market with webcast.

• Edgar Stevens (8/6/2013 3:49:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Poem Hunter Poetry Contest has officially started. You can enter with your favorite poem now or write a new one and submit it before August 31st,2013.

Prize is $1,000 for the winner and $250 for the 2nd and 3rd place..

You can write in any poetic style and on any subject.

Entering the contest is free.

Details: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest/

[Hata Bildir]