Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Movies and TV

Post a message
  • Jacelyn Maceda (10/3/2008 10:26:00 PM) Post reply

I like twilight.

• Brianne Lindline (9/28/2008 10:25:00 AM) Post reply

My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. The quotes and lines are used so much. Love it. Tom Hanks is defidantly the best actor.

• Tulay Beyhan (9/26/2008 2:42:00 AM) Post reply

My favourite movie was V For Vendetta. The power of love, the power of hope, the power to change the world. The movie is inspiratual. I really heart it.

• Ewig Van Den Boogaard (9/21/2008 1:27:00 PM) Post reply

I just finally started to watch Twin Peaks. The moment I was watching the last episode of season 1 on my tv I ordered season 2 online. This is the first series I have ever watched that really makes me care. It makes me want to know what happens next, I need to know what the end will be...

This is truly one of the best things that was ever filmed.

• Emily Oldham (9/10/2008 2:09:00 PM) Post reply

My fave films ever are probably 'Amazing Grace' and 'Dead Poets Society'.
    As time allows please dropp a comment or two onto my poems- if you could please read 'Hell' and 'Do you believe' especially I'd be very grateful as I'm trying to decide whether to enter them in a competition. Thanks!
    Athena :)

• Charles Smith (9/7/2008 11:34:00 PM) Post reply

At the risk of...

I loved Mamma MIa. From the cinematography to the sexual ambiguity, it is everything a movie can be.

• Mario Gonzalez (9/7/2008 11:03:00 AM) Post reply

Best movies i have ever seen include

The Dark Knight
    Pan's Labyrinth
    The Orphanage

Fo' Sho': P

• N N (9/5/2008 5:32:00 PM) Post reply

I would say that the best movies i have seen this year are:
    sixth sense
    the happening
    and i really want to rent blair witch project!

• Existential Despair (8/29/2008 9:07:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I know this must be old news and a cliche by now but 'batman: the dark knight' is the best movie i've seen this year. The Joker stands out as my best character(tears to heath ledger) leave me a message if you feel the same.thnx

Replies for this message:
    • Viola Grey (8/31/2008 9:22:00 PM) Post reply

most definately....the joker steals the show and the crying shame is that whoever plays that character next will be under a huge shadow...great movie, well worth seeing

• Heather Milks (8/21/2008 9:40:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I just rented a movie called 'Untraceable' with Collin Hanks and Diane Lane and Oh holy friggin cow! ! ! ! ! This movie was sooo disturbing! I almost threw up! It gave me chills over and over! RENT IT! ! !

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]