In Bruges
    The Prestige
    Hot Fuzz
    Shaun of the Dead

In no particular order, my favourites: D

Replies for this message:

To read all of 1 replies click here
  • Neva Henderson (10/20/2009 8:08:00 PM) Post reply

Grosse Pointe Blank is an amazing movie. Very funny, but it's a dark humor. It's kinda a special movie for me. It's my mother's favorite and so it was kinda like a bonding expierence watching it together and laughing at the same things!
    WATCH!

• Gregory Miller (10/16/2009 11:26:00 AM) Post reply

I LOVE a good comedy.I love a good movie of any hind i guess.Took my wife, back in the '70's to see a 'Foreign' movie 'PLAYBOY OF THE WESTERN WORLD'.We kept
    waiting for something to happen-it never did. Fortunately this occured back in the good old days of the 'double feature'.Paired with this flick was 'WHERE'S PAPA? ' with George Segal.What a treat! Ruth Gordan played his mother to a T.
    If you like to laugh-Find it if you can.

Another top George Segal Comedy is 'The Dutchess and the Dirtwater Fox'co- staring the magnificent Goldie Hawn.

• Vandavasu Vittal (10/4/2009 12:24:00 AM) Post reply

This movie called Billie Elliot is an awesome movie. About how to stand up to some things as a kid.

• Anusha Subramanian (10/1/2009 12:12:00 AM) Post reply | Read 3 replies

If you have time please watch 'The Shawshank Redemption'..
    It is a wonderful movie..

• Sabrina Jubahar (11/28/2009 2:08:00 AM) Post reply

yes indeed! it is a wonderful movie! ! I love the movie as much as I love Tim Robbins in it! ;)

• Gregory Miller (10/16/2009 11:08:00 AM) Post reply

Anusha- If you enjoied 'Shawshank' you will surely like 'The Green Mile' remake with Tom Hanks.

• Gold Fish (10/8/2009 7:05:00 PM) Post reply

Anusha, I agree with you. Actually, when the movie came out it wasn't a big hit. It wasn't until years later that it began to increase in popularity. However, it currently ranks #1 on the Inter ... more

• Mimi Brown (9/3/2009 4:00:00 PM) Post reply

1. Diva
    2. Brazil (directors real version)
    3. Tin Drum
    4. Amelie
    5. Gosford Park RIP Mr. Altman.
    6. Metropolis
    7. The 400 Blows

Most foreign films have substance, not just box office appeal.. I will take a foreign film over a Big Buck Studio any day.

Sorry, I forgot Paris, Je T'Aime. Wonderful.
    and Once. Emotional Music..Beautiful Soul.

• I Am Charlie (8/13/2009 9:37:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

As I'm sure that some of you are aware, our dear director John Hughes has decided to vacate his seat in this dimension last week.
    But I think we can agree, to some point, that he made some quality film,
    and that 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' is one of those classics.

• Sam - (10/14/2009 5:03:00 PM) Post reply

i was sad to see hes gone i have to say ferris buellers day off is a classic but it does not beat home alone i think i watch that movie at least once a year since ive been born.

• Jack Harry (8/8/2009 1:39:00 AM) Post reply

i think my best movie is titanic
    [url=http: //auctions.fastrealestate.net]foreclosed homes[/url]

• Sepideh Bn (7/31/2009 2:55:00 PM) Post reply

wow, lots of movies...but Life is beautiful is my fav n then Furrest Gump; the Sea inside(an Spanish movie) n...

• Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black (7/23/2009 8:02:00 PM) Post reply

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW and KNOWING.Scary events that can come true...anything is possible in our Universe...

[Hata Bildir]