Post more comments
Want a gift card for being active Forum member? Post comments and win $25 gift card every week.
Rules:
PoemHunter.com will be giving away Amazon.com gift cards (worth $75 in total) every week to first three members ($25 each) who participate most in our forum discussions. You just have to post comments on forum pages, poet pages or poem pages anywhere inside PoemHunter.com
Comments posted needs to be in different pages. Posting more than 1 comment on the same page will only be counted once.
Members can not post comments without being logged in.
PoemHunter.com has the right to cancel or edit this contest.
PoemHunter.com has a right to disqualify or ban member(s) without providing any type of reason, belief or proof in regards to any type of illegal activity or fraud.

Music

Share your music taste here and read other visitor’s choices and favorites.
Post a message

• Marilyn Hayne (7/13/2014 4:07:00 AM) Post reply

My latest fettish is die antwoord, but I like a lot of different stuff. On the opposite side of the spec, I like a silver mount zion, fiona apple, Mirah, tender forever, ect... Things like spotify and pandora have GREATly expanded my musical interests, so much, tho, that i usually forget to remember who i'm even jamming out too. I also like french music, more so lately since i'm taking a french course. yayy hey hey

• Drashi Shah (7/9/2014 4:11:00 AM) Post reply

my one of the fav. music i love to hear is: " i just wanna spend my life with you" .... hope many of you like it too.

• Mandolyn Orwhatever (7/3/2014 10:55:00 AM) Post reply

This Forum is a GHOST town.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/3/2014 10:48:00 AM) Post reply

Discussions and latest songs and details of singers are always interested to listen.

• Mandolyn Orwhatever (7/1/2014 8:41:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

M83, William Fitzsimmons, Angus and Julia Stone (yeah, some call that hippie crap, but I like 'The Devils Tears' uh-lot) The Naked and Famous. XX (their song " intro" is still one of the best musical sounds out there, i think) The killers, and many more instrumental type music.... I like Lana Del rey, her lyrics are cool. (I wonder how many people just rolled their eyes and said " eww" ;)

Replies for this message:
  • Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (7/1/2014 10:54:00 AM) Post reply

Music in general are interested by the people even though they can't sing altogether. In music I likes Hindustani and Karnatic music my native land's contributions to the world music forum. As well as such musics I also likes western music when opportunities are getting.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/29/2014 10:22:00 AM) Post reply

I like all kinds of music be it western or Indian when such occasions I get.

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/29/2014 10:16:00 AM) Post reply

I am so much interested to hear beautiful music, and instrumental music also.

• Joseph Orutwa (6/14/2014 4:33:00 PM) Post reply

i like all genres it just depends with what to listen and at what occasion.i love chillstep and dreamstep music mixes

• Tarah Conover (6/11/2014 4:16:00 PM) Post reply

I like all kinds of music.

[Hata Bildir]