Learn More

Music

Post a message
  • Rookie - 65 Points Ronn Michael Salinas (9/28/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

" BACCHANAL! " Intense song by this band called Clutch xD

• Rookie Thoughts Of A Poet (9/27/2012 11:18:00 AM) Post reply

i would love for some-one to find the lyrics to the rise by charlotte church please

• Rookie Delvina Kalaja (9/14/2012 9:45:00 AM) Post reply

HI..I am new here and as I see here I can share some of my writtings, my lyrics. One of them:

Since you've been gone

Have you ever loved someone so much
    you'd give everything to hold them by yourself,
    have you ever losed someone you loved
    and didn't had the chance to take them back?

Everyday your eyes are weet
    when you look and theres no one left,
    trying to hold back the tears
    living just with the memories.

ch. Iti's been a long time since I touchd your face
    It's been a long time since I called your name.
    I said I'll love you more and more
    I'll never forget you I swore.

I still hear clearly your voice
    that lovely song you sung to me
    but god had a choice
    and he took you from me.

No matter where you are
    on earth or another planet
    our miles disapear when I
    close my eyes and think of you.

ch. Iti's been a long time since I touchd your face
    It's been a long time since I called your name.
    I said I'll love you more and more
    I'll never forget you I swore.

• Rookie Colin Mitchell (8/30/2012 7:53:00 PM) Post reply

I need serious help! Does anyone out there know where I can obtain a dvd of Lou Reed and John Cale " Songs for Drella?Am desperate! ! ! Thanks.

• Rookie Criss The Sc3ne Kid (8/20/2012 7:45:00 PM) Post reply

yo ppl should add me and talk to me lol i live in vermont i love screamo music rock and dubstep

• Rookie Caroline Bulleck (7/26/2012 2:02:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Green Day, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, Simple Plan, Emily's Army, Bon Jovi, Blink-182, Pop Evil, Epica, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Eminem, Skrillex, Casting Crowns, Nirvana, Three Doors Down, Disturbed, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, Foo Fighters, Rise Against, Twisted Sister, Sum 41, Tom Lehrer, Christina Perri,30 Seconds To Mars, Thrice, Framing Hanley,10 Years, Sick Puppies, Michael Franti (and Spearhead) , Bob Marley,3 Doors Down, Fun, Muse, Foster The People,3OH! 3, Prince Poppycock (America's Got Talent) , Shinedown, Ozzy Osbourne, Halestorm, Phantom Of The Opera, Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Tcaichovsky, Fall Out Boy, Queen, The Monkees, We Are The Fallen, Seether, Apocalyptica, Boysetsfire, Avril Lavinge, Alice Soundtrack, Plain White Tees, Carrie Underwood, kelly Clarkson, Bob Seger, Bruce Springsteen, O-Zone, Nox, AFI, Offspring, Good Charlotte, Exit 7, The High Five

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Kiran Javed (8/1/2012 9:21:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Most of those you named i enjoy listening to. I want to compose my music but in a rock band but I only write music and just sing it to myself to see if it makes sense but many of my friends say that I ... more

• Rookie Ashley Dias (7/18/2012 2:29:00 AM) Post reply

Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars & Lil Wayne! ! ! !

• Rookie Mohammad Aziz (7/7/2012 1:05:00 PM) Post reply

How do I upload my album in the music area?

• Rookie Will Duchon (6/28/2012 9:51:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hi friends,

I am a broadcaster for WMNR Fine Arts Radio (www.wmnr.org) . One segment of my weekly program is called " Words & Music" , dueing which I recite a piece of poetry follwed by a piece of music which I feel reflects the soul and energy of the poem. I invite any poets to submit their works for consideration of broadcasting.Since this is a " music" forum, I also invite anyone to visit the " Words & Music" blog and enjoy the poetry and music there: www.wmnrwordsandmusic.blogspot.com

• Rookie Amber Glistener (6/19/2012 4:31:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Music is a way to express how you feel. It is the non-violent way to let out your emotions. Fiddle music, Jigs, Hornpipes, and Reels are for when you are excited or just happy. Sad songs, some Celtic folk songs, and darker songs that tug at your heart along with good Christian music like Amazing Grace is for when you are about to fall to the ground sobbing. You could play or sing or listen to either types of music for when you are angry. It helps to know how you feel before you begin playing. Music has been my rock for whenever I need a friend or whenever I feel like there is no hope left in the world. I dont know what I would do without my music. I just know that I always feel frustrated or outraged when I am blocked from playing my instruments. As you may have guessed I am a very passionate musician, violinist, fiddler, guitar player, and singer along with a few more not so passionate instruments.

• Rookie Ray Lee (9/13/2012 3:07:00 AM) Post reply

Serve whoever please: to serve the Americans so we wear American; want to pass to the people change determination and vigor necessary to wear a sports watch. China's official slogan is " serving ... more

[Hata Bildir]