Music

Post a message
  • Rookie Haley Aultman (1/25/2011 6:46:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

I like all kinds of music, but alternative is my favorite. It makes other genres sound shallow and thoughtless. My Chemical Romance♥ FTW! : D

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie Tai Chi Italy (1/26/2011 3:50:00 PM) Post reply

I must admit to thoroughly enjoying the highs and lows of Alternative rock Haley, so ecclectic, and a perfect recipe for the budding poet/writer. Welcome to paradise Tai

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Rookie Kyle Shannon (11/16/2010 3:42:00 PM) Post reply

My music that i listen to is pretty much little bit classical and screamo and pretty much it because i like the beats and the lyrics.

• Rookie - 5 Points Callie Carroll (9/3/2010 3:45:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Any Mumford and Sons. Such passion and wisdom on 'Sigh No More.'

• Rookie Kelly Lam (8/30/2010 5:26:00 PM) Post reply

All Time Low- Painting Flowers. Its really inspiring and beautiful. I love that song.(:

• Rookie Tommy Raton (8/2/2010 7:16:00 AM) Post reply

Hello
    I am doing music by my self and I have made a song with the lyrics from Dan Brown one of the writer here in Poem Hunter.
    May you like it. You can find the song under http: //www.liquidsounds.net
    The song name is 'Lost'.
    And I would like to say my thanks here to Dan Brown who gave me the persission to use his lyrics.

• Rookie Jennifer K (6/30/2010 1:55:00 PM) Post reply

my favorite band is trophy scars

But favorite type.. is ska.
    Nothing beats punk + jazz.
    =]

• Rookie Vester Crowley IX (6/22/2010 6:14:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

I like listening to metal and also goth it makes me in the mood for writing some nice poems and also German and russian music like rammstien and t.A.T.u.

• Rookie Unwritten Soul (7/23/2010 12:17:00 PM) Post reply

i love evanescence..the lyrics is so inspiring..the vocal and music? cool!

• Rookie Kial Whitmire (6/24/2010 11:08:00 PM) Post reply

Metal for sure! Nothing is better than thrash metal and I like german bands too. Rammstien is awesome but check out sodom, destruction, and kreator. My favorite band is Megadeth \m/

• Rookie Hope Anonymous (6/11/2010 4:48:00 PM) Post reply

I love R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Gospel, some Rock (don't know a lot of songs by rock artists) . My favorites are Michael Jackson & Tina Turner.

• Rookie Brian Arguello (5/29/2010 12:46:00 AM) Post reply

i love music of the 60's...Bob Dylan, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Creedence Clearwater Revival, SANTANA...they all painted such vivid scenes with there music and lyrics. FOREVER PSYCHEDELIC. LONG LIVE THE LIZARD KING!

• Rookie Judy Meibach (5/17/2010 10:47:00 AM) Post reply

I love Billy Joel, Elton John, Madonna and Whitney Houston - maybe I am stuck in the 80's - but I think that is some of the best music.

[Hata Bildir]