Click here to see the rest of the list

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 12:30:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

• Shivani Misra (11/1/2012 12:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please read my 2 new poems
    1. With tears flooding my pillow.
    2. Within me.
    Thanks a lot. It would be lovely to receive your views through comments or messages. Thanks.
    God Bless :)

• Celia Jenner (10/31/2012 4:59:00 PM) Post reply

hi im new here i just posted 2 peoms
    1. Lost love
    2. One by One
    please read and comment hope you like them

• Shivani Misra (10/30/2012 12:20:00 PM) Post reply

I am ready for any poetry contest :)
    Just alert me guys!
    Thanks.

• Margaret Haig (10/30/2012 5:26:00 AM) Post reply

I have written a poem in the form of a prayer for those in USA in the face of danger called pray for them you are welcomed to tell me I'm longing to hear what you think.

• J-prof Kayode (10/29/2012 8:58:00 AM) Post reply

am ready to partake in any online poem or essay contest alert me guys if you see one

• Martha Ikiring (10/29/2012 4:19:00 AM) Post reply

i would love to be a part of the contest and hope to learn more

• Daegonius Bonapartae (10/28/2012 6:14:00 PM) Post reply

Follow your surroundings and befit them perfectly.

Are not your surroundings the shrouding of your own skillful abilities?

It is not forever that exists with these elements. It is us that exists forever that make them seem as though they are forever to remain

But expect Nothing more than a moment with love or hate or fear or pain or sorrow or sadness or happiness or serenity

Was not our birth and death just a moment of today yesterday tomorrow and the call of every single day the same and different

So strive where strife is due in the core of your flower so it lives But does not Flemish in growing and so it does not die But stays a plant balanced with a little bit of water and a little bit of fire.

For if you do you will have awaited an entire multitude of peace and balance

But what mass of you will ever head or understand any of which I write?

• Owoade Adewale (10/28/2012 9:34:00 AM) Post reply

Are you are poet?Do you want your voice to be heared?Well, this is an opportunity for you to join the Art Beat Writers and get your Poems published. Applications are now allowed from now till 29th of December 2012 for prospective contributors to send a maximum of five (5) poems with themes on Africa, slavery, aparthied, poverty, war, natural disaster, oppression, politics, nationalism, independent, culture, tradition, myth, legend, revolution and Africa heroism (good poems on nature may also be considered) . The selected poet with there 5 poems will stand a chance to get there Poems published with the upcoming Art BEAT Africa (vol.1) . Titled: " REMEMBER MOTHER AFRICA, FOR SHE TOO WAS A POET" (A collection of Poems for Mother Africa) by. Owoade Adewale. All applications, poems and enquiries should be sent to owoadeadewale33 @ovi.com...................ART BEAT POETS! We promise to trudge on in the true tradition of the Africa intellectuals!

• Gulsher John (10/25/2012 10:23:00 AM) Post reply

hi
    hope f9
    plz read my two new poem just posted
    1. A Dream
    2. Lost in love

[Hata Bildir]