Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Rookie - 1st Stage Madhuraj Kumar (10/10/2013 11:36:00 PM) Post reply

i m a little boy among you great poets.but i need ur feedback to improve me so please read my poems and help me tt be a good poet.
    please i need ur help and i think my hindi poems will not disappoint u.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Kathleen Neff (10/10/2013 10:16:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone. I'm kinda new here and I don't mean to intrude or get this wrong. I would just like it if some of you could read my poem " The Dark is coming, they are coming." And maybe tell me what I could fix or change. I would appreciate it and I'm also trying to write another poem the opposite of this one but it's going ruff so if you don't mind, I would like it if you could help me. As I said before sorry if I got this posting thing wrong and sorry to intrude but I just wanted people to know I was here. Maybe when you finish reading my poem if you do, you could maybe vote or post comments down below it about as I said before like any advice or fixes I need to make. Thank you for your time for reading this.

Kathleen.

• Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage Amitava Sur (10/10/2013 5:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " with the link details as -: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/beggar-12/
    Pl. give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with an open mind..

If you like to read some good poems with some message in it, please read 1) ONE WORLD WITH ONE RACE 2) SONNET: RARE BREED.

REPEAT- PL. DO READ MY POEMS, I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.

keep well with peace & happiness,

Amitava

• Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage Gaurav Agrawal (10/9/2013 6:15:00 AM) Post reply

I kindly request all to read my poem THE BEST A MAN CAN GET. i hope that you will admire it and please vote for it.THANK YOU

• Rookie - 1st Stage Rupesh R.k Babu (10/9/2013 2:08:00 AM) Post reply

hai beautiful minds in poem hunter, I want every one to read my writing memories, THank you all

• Bronze Star - 4th Stage Ramesh Rai (10/8/2013 10:37:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hon'ble Poet/Poetess/Readers

I cordially invite you all to read my poem ' I SEARCHED YOU'. It shall be my pleasure if you kindly vote for this poem and add your comment
    with kind regards
    ramesh rai

Replies for this message:
  • Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage Amitava Sur (10/8/2013 2:09:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - My respected poets, further to my earlier msg. I'm ging the link details of my contesting poem - BEGGAR as below -
    : http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/beggar-12/

Thank you all,

Amitava

• Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage Amitava Sur (10/8/2013 12:33:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " . It's a poem about a helpless person who is so unfortunate that because of his trauma in his life his state of mind is totally disturbed. He is robbed of peace from within & he is unable to sleep even since long. Now being imbalanced, he is found on the roads begging for peace & sleep, very helplessly.

Kindly read the poem BEGGAR & definitely the poem ONE WORLD WITH ONE RACE.Give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with an open mind.

REPEAT- PL. DO READ MY POEMS, I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.
    keep well with peace & happiness,

Amitava

• Rookie - 1st Stage A Lifetime Of Fame (10/7/2013 9:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Does anyone know of any contests that aren't too late to enter, or coming up?Please let me know.
    Thanks! ! ! ! ! !

• Rookie - 1st Stage Jenny Lee (10/4/2013 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

Please help spread optimism! You can enter poems or any kind of art and medium. http://zooppa.com/en-us/contests/help-us-spread-optimism/brief

[Hata Bildir]