Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Michael Lenihan (9/19/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

My pseudonym is Sean Michael Bishop.

• Michael Lenihan (9/19/2012 8:42:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys, I hope that you all can meet this challenge.

The challenge is this, if you choose to accept it:

I am looking for original poems that are concerning new college students, or new high school graduates. For an example please read my poem " Good Advice"

• Daniel Einstein (9/19/2012 8:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello there guys and gals, Well, i am not looking for people to comment on my Poems, no sir, i would like for all of you out there to Give me your name and Favorite poems, and i will Comment and like them depends on their awesomeness, Don't be afraid and Message me your Favorite poems, Good day.

• Mercy Oyesa Oluchina Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

am new around and am anxious to know what you think about my poems(i have posted two of them so far) . i would really appreciate your opinions.

• Gjc Brisso Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 10:21:00 AM) Post reply

can i please get my pieces read see if im wasting my time thanking you gavin boyle

• Namrata Nath Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 6:19:00 AM) Post reply

I am very new here and I have posted three poems. do read them and rate them. and don't be shy, I won't mind negative comments. :)
    but please read and rate them.... I really need you guys to tell me how I am at poem writing! ! !

• Daniel Einstein Rookie - 1st Stage (9/18/2012 6:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys, hoping you guys could read my poems to critique them and rate them, don't be shy and tell me what you think.

• D, Noel Rookie - 1st Stage (9/18/2012 6:16:00 PM) Post reply

i joined a few minutes ago. haven't really gotten accustomed to this yet but i posted two of my poems :) so feel free to read them. i'll post up more once i get accustomed to the site and figure out how things work.
    :)
    please and thank you!

• Sneha Jawaharya Rookie - 1st Stage (9/18/2012 8:20:00 AM) Post reply

hey you all respected poets.
    i am a new member of this family.
    so i would love if you read my poems and leave your important comments to let me know your feedback about those poems.

• Briana Renn Rookie - 1st Stage (9/17/2012 7:50:00 PM) Post reply

Well, I'm new to this, so please go read m poem and tell me what you think. Have a wonderful day!

[Hata Bildir]