Treasure Island

Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Peter Maxharya Rookie - 1st Stage (9/21/2012 11:38:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Whatz up again poetic part people?I got a new poem straight from home kenya: 'fearfailure' enjoy ur read.

Replies for this message:
  • Juan Ruiz Rookie - 1st Stage (9/21/2012 11:52:00 AM) Post reply

Hey you guys, I understand that there are a lot of people asking for you to go to their profile and rate/comment on their poems. It may be bothersome continuously seeing these kinds of comments, but it would be greatly appriciated if you would do me the great pleasure of doing so for me. It doesn't take long, it might take 2 minutes out of your day. Thank you for your support and time!

• Lamis Fahal . Rookie - 1st Stage (9/20/2012 8:56:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hey you all, I would love if you read my new poems and left your comments please! ! !
    Here is one

All she wanted is to be wanted

He hugged her and kissed her
    And you just looked and stared
    I saw that you saw her
    And didnt show me that you even cared
    You didn't say goodbye
    Or a kiss or good luck
    Didn't look in my eyes
    Didn't you feel there is something I miss
    Don't you think that it's tough for that 12 year old
    To understand your twisted love
    And stand the cold
    All that she wanted
    Is to feel your warmth
    And not feel haunted
    By that harshness of yours
    She wanted to be loved
    And see it in your eyes
    She wanted to be hugged
    But you left her
    With a feeling that never dies
    When all that she wanted
    Is really to be wanted....

Replies for this message:
    • Lamis Fahal . Rookie - 1st Stage (9/21/2012 6:38:00 AM) Post reply

When there is a lot you can't voice it, then the only way to let out is to word it It saves our souls, may be that's why we are expressive :) :)

• Sun And Moon Rookie - 1st Stage (9/21/2012 2:14:00 AM) Post reply

Nice work :) Teen poetry is always so expressive :)

• Michael Lenihan Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 8:43:00 PM) Post reply

My pseudonym is Sean Michael Bishop.

• Michael Lenihan Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 8:42:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys, I hope that you all can meet this challenge.

The challenge is this, if you choose to accept it:

I am looking for original poems that are concerning new college students, or new high school graduates. For an example please read my poem " Good Advice"

• Daniel Einstein Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 8:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello there guys and gals, Well, i am not looking for people to comment on my Poems, no sir, i would like for all of you out there to Give me your name and Favorite poems, and i will Comment and like them depends on their awesomeness, Don't be afraid and Message me your Favorite poems, Good day.

• Mercy Oyesa Oluchina Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 2:18:00 PM) Post reply

am new around and am anxious to know what you think about my poems(i have posted two of them so far) . i would really appreciate your opinions.

• Gjc Brisso Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 10:21:00 AM) Post reply

can i please get my pieces read see if im wasting my time thanking you gavin boyle

• Namrata Nath Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2012 6:19:00 AM) Post reply

I am very new here and I have posted three poems. do read them and rate them. and don't be shy, I won't mind negative comments. :)
    but please read and rate them.... I really need you guys to tell me how I am at poem writing! ! !

• Daniel Einstein Rookie - 1st Stage (9/18/2012 6:20:00 PM) Post reply

Hey guys, hoping you guys could read my poems to critique them and rate them, don't be shy and tell me what you think.

[Hata Bildir]