Poetry Contests

Post a message
  • Amitava Sur (10/10/2013 5:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " with the link details as -: http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/beggar-12/
    Pl. give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with an open mind..

If you like to read some good poems with some message in it, please read 1) ONE WORLD WITH ONE RACE 2) SONNET: RARE BREED.

REPEAT- PL. DO READ MY POEMS, I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.

keep well with peace & happiness,

Amitava

• Gaurav Agrawal (10/9/2013 6:15:00 AM) Post reply

I kindly request all to read my poem THE BEST A MAN CAN GET. i hope that you will admire it and please vote for it.THANK YOU

• Rupesh R.k Babu (10/9/2013 2:08:00 AM) Post reply

hai beautiful minds in poem hunter, I want every one to read my writing memories, THank you all

• Ramesh Rai (10/8/2013 10:37:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hon'ble Poet/Poetess/Readers

I cordially invite you all to read my poem ' I SEARCHED YOU'. It shall be my pleasure if you kindly vote for this poem and add your comment
    with kind regards
    ramesh rai

Replies for this message:
  • Amitava Sur (10/8/2013 2:09:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - My respected poets, further to my earlier msg. I'm ging the link details of my contesting poem - BEGGAR as below -
    : http://www.poemhunter.com/contest-vote/beggar-12/

Thank you all,

Amitava

• Amitava Sur (10/8/2013 12:33:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - all respected poets oh PH, I'm also contesting in poetry contest with my poem, " BEGGAR " . It's a poem about a helpless person who is so unfortunate that because of his trauma in his life his state of mind is totally disturbed. He is robbed of peace from within & he is unable to sleep even since long. Now being imbalanced, he is found on the roads begging for peace & sleep, very helplessly.

Kindly read the poem BEGGAR & definitely the poem ONE WORLD WITH ONE RACE.Give your valued comments along with voting & ratings with an open mind.

REPEAT- PL. DO READ MY POEMS, I'm sure that you'll not be disappointed.
    keep well with peace & happiness,

Amitava

• A Lifetime Of Fame (10/7/2013 9:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Does anyone know of any contests that aren't too late to enter, or coming up?Please let me know.
    Thanks! ! ! ! ! !

• Jenny Lee (10/4/2013 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

Please help spread optimism! You can enter poems or any kind of art and medium. http://zooppa.com/en-us/contests/help-us-spread-optimism/brief

• Amira Chowdhury (10/4/2013 5:16:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone, my name is Amira and I just wanted to say that I really love this community and would really mean so much to me if you guys could check out my poet titled " How Long Can You Keep Me" and vote for it with your honest opinions. Thank you so much and have a nice day! !

• Danielle Kieschnick (10/4/2013 2:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello, everyone!
    It would mean the world to me if you would check out my poem entitled The Hollow Kingdom and vote for it in the poetry contest. Thank you so much for your time and support!

[Hata Bildir]