Treasure Island

Movie Lines and Quotes

Post your favorite movie lines and quotes.
Post a message

• Apurva Prabhudesai (8/28/2014 11:24:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Some magic's real.
    -Cole Sear, The Sixth Sense

• Apurva Prabhudesai (8/28/2014 1:31:00 PM) Post reply Stage

'Whatever comes, ' she said, 'cannot alter one thing.If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it.'

A Little Princess
    Frances Hodgson Burnett

• Mohammad Skati (8/23/2014 9:56:00 AM) Post reply Stage

Movies can earth our quotations of lines or of poetry of other people.............

• Apurva Prabhudesai (8/23/2014 7:37:00 AM) Post reply Stage

There's no place like home! .
    -Wizard of Oz

• Naha Sarmen (8/11/2014 6:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply Stage

when we come to the earth, we come as an innocent human being.Day by day we grow up. one day we become teen and after that we turn into young.this is
    the sequel of a human life. but in this short journey of life we face so many incidents intentionally of accidentally. Follow us for more Quotes..

Replies for this message:
  • Hannah Bryson- Price (8/9/2014 10:52:00 PM) Post reply Stage

This is the most profound quote I have ever heard in my life time! It is from the movie After Earth. " Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity Kitai. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice. We are all telling ourselves a story and that day mine changed."

• Charles Monroe (7/20/2014 3:11:00 AM) Post reply Stage

" If your eyes could speak what would they say" . -The Book Thief

• Drashi Shah (7/9/2014 4:24:00 AM) Post reply Stage

thappad se darr nahi lagta saheb, pyaar se lagta hai.. - sonakshi in dabaang (bollywood)

• Lee Roberts (5/23/2014 1:49:00 PM) Post reply Stage

Kate: Gibbs what did Ducky look like when he was younger?
    Gibbs: Illya Kuryakin
    N.C.I.S episode meat puzzle

• Lee Roberts (5/19/2014 11:57:00 AM) Post reply Stage

" No all powerfull force controlls my desiny its all cheap tricks and nonsence" Han Solo Star wars episode III A new hope

[Hata Bildir]