Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Announcements

Post your announcements of your recent achievements, publications, awards, news.
Post a message

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/15/2014 4:57:00 PM) Post reply

House of hunger poetry slam 5 May 2014.

At the book cafe in Harare

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/15/2014 4:56:00 PM) Post reply

Poetry is on the 3rd -4th of may 2014. At HIFA(Harare International Festival of the Arts.)

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/12/2014 1:14:00 AM) Post reply

Zimbabwe is the 1st African country to appreciate the poetry revolution of our times.

Just

#zimpoetryrevolution.

To be part of the revolution on twitter and Facebook

We want to see every tongue reciting poetry.

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/11/2014 4:04:00 PM) Post reply

Handeyi Nayo poetry. Vakomana navasikana nechinyoreso.

Asihambe layo I bongo se poetry amadoda labafazi

Forward with poetry boys and Girls in Witing.

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/11/2014 4:00:00 PM) Post reply

The poetic audience is increasing fast fastily .

Friend, if you. Are on Facebook, or twitter. Just hush tag #ZimPoetrevolution.
    And support the poetry Revolution in Zimbabwe now............................" ................................." ......................................" ..................................                          PROFILE.

Brand  :                Sir ZVAVANHUVEVHU.
    Name:                 Jerrimos  .
    Surname:             Mugweni.
    D.O.B.      ;              15 December 1985
    Gender.  :             Male.
    Physical address:     21. Gora street 
                                    New Mabvuku
                                    Harare
                                    Zimbabwe 
                                    Southern Africa.
    e-mail address:       Zvavanhuartstrustinternational@gmail.com
    Cell.  :                     +263775009204
    Facebook.  :            Poet Zvavanhuvevhu
    Twitter    :             Sirzvavanhu
    Linked inn:             Sir zvavanhu

This is a story  of a. Controversial, multitalented,  jack of all and Master of all. A writer, poet, filmmaker, Actor, Producer /Director  of poetry in moving pictures, Founder  of Zvavanhuvevhu arts Trust International.
    Born  on the evening of Sunday the 15th  of December  1985, The year of Wisdom in Zimbabwe. The only child from  his mother 's womb.
    This is a profile of  One of Zimbabwe's Great men.

The former youngest  board  Member of  an NGO, The Centre of People Living with HIV in Zimbabwe. Grew up in Belgravia area of Harare.
    Did his primary education at St Joseph's primary school in chishawasha, secondary education at Mount Pleasant high school. Were he discovered his writing and reading   Discipline. At 16 he was chosen amongst many youths to represent them in the board of Trustee of  The Centre.

Who is Sir Zvavanhu?.

He   is a humorous, humble, patient, committed, persistent, philosophical, self content lamenter of poetic jokes, protests, sonnets and  translate  English Language to his mother language Shona.
    Articulating realistic maters of life, transforming cultures, tribes, generations  and relating them to fun and humorous  facts.   
    Writter of African poetry
    Actor of the reality of zimbabwean  and African people.
    The voice of Zimbabwean Poets internationally.
    Writer of Zimbabwean  culture and tradition.
    Writer of Zimbabwean drums.
    Lover of all, loved by all. For All.
    A child-riot and a com patriot.
    A singer of Zimbabwean songs.
    A Dancer of African drums. 
    A Percussionist of poetry.
    A  revolutionist.
    A Pan-Africanist.
    And  a Christian. 

Personal Achievements.

] ZVAVANHUVEVHU  Arts Trust.
     Zvavanhuvevhu arts trust  in a Grass roots  non profit  trust              organisation that  nature, mentors  and disciple  young people  in their literal skills, promoting  team work helping them get published   And to identify      their potential in writing.

] produced and directed  five(5) poets in a project called  ;                " Madzoko Endgaringo." a Shona word meaning " The comeback of poetic Jokes" . A project produced. By Chipawo productions together with Zvavanhu arts trust.2013

].  Director  of Rhythm  and Rhyme    On ZBC TV 
    Rhythm &Rhyme was a ten minutes programme  On  the Zimbabwe broadcasting  television   Teens show YOUNG GIFTED AND TALENTED. (YGT) .

].    ZCCD  Kumusha  cultural exhibition  2012-2014.
          Took part in the cultural exchange of short story and poetry readings.

].    An all time house of hunger winner and  

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/11/2014 3:59:00 PM) Post reply

The poetic audience is increasing fast fastily .

Friend, if you. Are on Facebook, or twitter. Just hush tag #ZimPoetrevolution.
    And support the poetry Revolution in Zimbabwe now............................" ................................." ......................................" ..................................

• Patricia Grantham (4/10/2014 7:24:00 AM) Post reply

I would like to take this time to thank PH for selecting my poem " No Room for Hate"
    for poem for a day on April 3,2014. This poem I believe was chosen for its uniqueness
    and composition. Also my sincere thanks to members for their valuable comments
    and best wishes. I also had a poem titled " A Faithful Friend" selected. To all my faithful
    friends at Ph surely there is no room for hate. My best regards to all of you.

• Gajanan Mishra (4/10/2014 6:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

IF you are not reading my poems, let me say you a fool, it is because my dear friends, I am double fool who is writing poems day and nights only for you with the help of Pure Love and Supreme Truth, I am double fool who is witnessing death at every moment before him, and you the fools are caring not words and anything ..

Replies for this message:
    • Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/12/2014 2:36:00 AM) Post reply

Try and analyse typing errors, gramma, and punctuation my man. There are fools like us who are easily put off by things like those.

• Tenzin Whitetara (4/9/2014 10:11:00 PM) Post reply

Inviting everyone to read my new write " Bright" . Thank you for your time and appreciate for all likes and comments.

Cheers,
    Tenzin

• Sir Zvavanhuvevhu (4/8/2014 1:49:00 PM) Post reply

I recently. Took. Part in the Kumusha cultural poetry and short story readings organised by the ZCCD. Zimbabwe Centre of Cultural - exchange Detroit.

Please follow the link bellow:
    You can listen to the. Pod cast recorded and see where you can fit in, we love. To extend. The borders of our cultural exchange.

Www.zccd.org
    Or
    Www.facebook.com/zimbabwedetroit

[Hata Bildir]