Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Devin Rai (1/25/2013 12:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, Fellow poets, I am Devin Rai, new to this site. I just submitted my poem, " My last five minutes" . It's about regrets and worries you have when your times comes. I hope you all will like it. And feel free to present your views on my poem. It'll will be of great help.
    Thanks.

• Greg Dennison (1/10/2013 1:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone, please read some of my work and send me your thoughts, criticism, praise, etc. I welcome your honest feedback. Thank you for your time and have a happy and safe 2013.

• Jetty J Newnham (1/4/2013 10:49:00 AM) Post reply

hello I hope your well. I have just read your poem I found very touching, I for one felt myself thinking long after I read it Thank you. If you read mine I would welcome any comments. Or anything you feel. I wish you well Jeff

• Clinton Ekeh (1/3/2013 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

hey folks, just to solicit for your spare time if you don't mind, to go through some of my poems in here,
    thanks

• Jetty J Newnham (12/29/2012 5:03:00 PM) Post reply

I invite you all to read 2 new poems Buddha love & Labels thank you Jetty

• Ershad Mazumder (12/24/2012 10:09:00 PM) Post reply

This year, I mean in 2012 two new books of mine have been published. In March my poetry book titled ?????? ????????(Letters From The soul) has been published and a launching ceremony was organized by friends at National Press Club. Second poetry anthology titled `Come Back Home' was launched at 78th PEN Congress held in South Korea where Nobel Laureate Soyinka was a very special guest. I hope in the beginning of 2013 my another poetry anthology titled ‘ ?? ???????? ??? ???’(Endless Waiting) .

• Frederick Kesner (12/22/2012 5:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Site help, please:
    Please, pray tell, what it means
    when your poems are 'online' green
    while the rest upon your list
    have no such green tags in the least?

And if it means what I suspect it does,
    is there anyway that we are able to adjust?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Replies for this message:
    • Denise Woodhouse (1/8/2013 1:32:00 PM) Post reply

One of my poems has that too. I'm guessing that in my case it was because I shared it with a friend on Facebook, which uploaded the whole poem on to her timeline. Have you done something similar with ... more

• Sarah Mohyla (12/18/2012 4:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone! I'm new on this site and Id appreciate it if you could take a look at my poems and comment! thx!

• Jokotade Olumide Joseph (12/16/2012 1:11:00 AM) Post reply

Am a new poet and i'll appreciate getting comments and critiques from you all to serve as motivation. Thanks

• Dragon Crenshaw (12/12/2012 2:45:00 PM) Post reply

I got one of my poems published in a book. The name of the poem, if you would like to read it, is " Mr. Airing." I hope you like it.

[Hata Bildir]