Treasure Island

Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Dave Morehouse (1/31/2013 3:11:00 PM) Post reply

Postcard Poems and Prose is a fledgling zine that features an intersect of authors and art in a 4x6 format. Our mission is here: http://postcardpoemsandprose.wordpress.com/about/ and we welcome submissions that meet our guidelines. Feel free to look around or use the Contact link to send me an email. Regards, Dave.

• Jagmeet Singh (1/28/2013 11:04:00 AM) Post reply

I'm not a Not a proffesional poet, but like to write poems as a hobby.
    According to my colleagues they are well written.

When i read other old but gold poets' poems, so difficult language
    is used and most were boring.My poems are easy to understand
    and full of fun.
    so enjoy reading and comment on my poems as many as you like.

• Devin Rai (1/25/2013 12:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, Fellow poets, I am Devin Rai, new to this site. I just submitted my poem, " My last five minutes" . It's about regrets and worries you have when your times comes. I hope you all will like it. And feel free to present your views on my poem. It'll will be of great help.
    Thanks.

• Greg Dennison (1/10/2013 1:18:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone, please read some of my work and send me your thoughts, criticism, praise, etc. I welcome your honest feedback. Thank you for your time and have a happy and safe 2013.

• Jetty J Newnham Rookie - 1st Stage (1/4/2013 10:49:00 AM) Post reply

hello I hope your well. I have just read your poem I found very touching, I for one felt myself thinking long after I read it Thank you. If you read mine I would welcome any comments. Or anything you feel. I wish you well Jeff

• Clinton Ekeh Rookie - 1st Stage (1/3/2013 5:52:00 PM) Post reply

hey folks, just to solicit for your spare time if you don't mind, to go through some of my poems in here,
    thanks

• Jetty J Newnham Rookie - 1st Stage (12/29/2012 5:03:00 PM) Post reply

I invite you all to read 2 new poems Buddha love & Labels thank you Jetty

• Ershad Mazumder Rookie - 1st Stage (12/24/2012 10:09:00 PM) Post reply

This year, I mean in 2012 two new books of mine have been published. In March my poetry book titled ?????? ????????(Letters From The soul) has been published and a launching ceremony was organized by friends at National Press Club. Second poetry anthology titled `Come Back Home' was launched at 78th PEN Congress held in South Korea where Nobel Laureate Soyinka was a very special guest. I hope in the beginning of 2013 my another poetry anthology titled ‘ ?? ???????? ??? ???’(Endless Waiting) .

• Frederick Kesner Rookie - 1st Stage (12/22/2012 5:08:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Site help, please:
    Please, pray tell, what it means
    when your poems are 'online' green
    while the rest upon your list
    have no such green tags in the least?

And if it means what I suspect it does,
    is there anyway that we are able to adjust?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Replies for this message:
    • Denise Woodhouse (1/8/2013 1:32:00 PM) Post reply

One of my poems has that too. I'm guessing that in my case it was because I shared it with a friend on Facebook, which uploaded the whole poem on to her timeline. Have you done something similar with ... more

• Sarah Mohyla Rookie - 1st Stage (12/18/2012 4:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone! I'm new on this site and Id appreciate it if you could take a look at my poems and comment! thx!

[Hata Bildir]