Poet's Announcements

Post a message
  • Bronze Star - 6,215 Points Amitava Sur (12/22/2014 6:32:00 AM) Post reply
    1 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello - respected poets
    I'd draw your kind attention, saying I have posted a poem " An appeal " in PH. Kindly read it and give your valued comments and at the same time I would say -
    please raise your voice or your objection against any issue which is a concern to humanity today. Our world is deteriorating very fast, now a days.Hence, raise your objection towards the same in any form and give your comments with any advice in my poem so that I may also organise to raise my voice in my capacity.
    Thank you respected poets hoping your attention in this regard.
    Keep well and enjoy the festive time.

Amitava Sur

• Rookie - 95 Points Wasan Hashim ibrahim (12/20/2014 6:52:00 AM) Post reply

Please visit my poetry site:
    http://www.poemhunter.com/wasan-h-ibrahim/
    I appreciate you reading my poetry and it would be great to read your comments.
    Best Regards

• Freshman - 1,270 Points Jacqueline Nash (12/18/2014 6:18:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, It is the Winter Solstice on Sunday the 21st of December so I have just submitted my Winter Solstice poem. Please take a peek and feel free to comment, thank you. Regards, Jacqueline.

• Freshman - 1,458 Points Clarence Prince (12/17/2014 1:27:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to everyone:
    My new Poem: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Is now available for you to read;
    so, you're invited to visit my page and read it.
    For your kindness: you may also consider leaving a comment.

• Freshman - 1,270 Points Jacqueline Nash (12/14/2014 6:02:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, I have just added a number of my poems. They are quite diverse in subject and style. Please do take a look and I would appreciate any comments. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Freshman - 1,458 Points Clarence Prince (12/12/2014 8:38:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all readers here:
    I just want you to know that my new poem: Salvation Road, is ready for you to read; and so, please feel free to read it and comment! May you all be blessed!

• Rookie - 167 Points Samya Bose (12/10/2014 10:50:00 AM) Post reply

I have just submitted a new poem named - Land Of The Ranas. I am eagerly waiting for your feedback friends.

• Silver Star - 9,612 Points Heather Wilkins (12/4/2014 1:51:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone and happy writing I have read many amazing poets on poem hunter Several of my poems will be published in Reflections Magazine

• Rookie - 249 Points Mysia Hayling (11/28/2014 9:37:00 AM) Post reply

I have recently add some new poems, I would appreciate some feed backs from writers. I would be very grateful as a passionate writer to have my work critique to improve my art. Please I am looking forward to hearing from you.

• Rookie - 553 Points Juwon Daniel (11/24/2014 3:12:00 AM) Post reply

Hi! Fellows, kudos to you all for the great work You've choosen, though i'm not a new POET but due to my posting i am. So i'm urging u to read my poems nt get a taste of my exerience and comment bravely. One love.

[Hata Bildir]