• Freshman - 2,345 Points Points Of View (9/14/2014 10:34:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

hey guys! !

i just posted my new poem..
    sorry it's a long one.
    hope you find time to read..

thank you all in advance :)

• Rookie - 115 Points Zed Undead (9/10/2014 11:36:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

just wondering if you would like to look at my haikus and please give me feed back thanks!

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 115 Points Melikhaya Zagagana (9/21/2014 10:54:00 AM) Post reply

Just wondering if you would like me to look at your Haikus and give you feed back. Don't wonder, ask them or us to do that poet; it is culture.

• Rookie - 24 Points Giancarlo Filisola Blanco (9/9/2014 2:07:00 PM) Post reply

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know if you could all give me some feed back on my poem. It's the first I ever posted on any website. Hope you all enjoy!

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/my-poopy-had-a-first-name/

• Rookie - 115 Points Zed Undead (9/9/2014 8:24:00 AM) Post reply

I write haikus look at my first one! Please!

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/war-ravages/

• Rookie - 928 Points Clarence Prince (9/8/2014 9:57:00 AM) Post reply

Seeing as the week is in progress, why not, simply says this: Thank you for today, Oh Lord, be my guide throughout the week, give strength, give me peace, and in all I do be my helper! If you must know, it’s “MY GOD AND ME” everyday and all the way! Why not take a look at my poem " LIFE, IT'S PRECIOUS" please read and comment!

• Gold Star - 11,579 Points Mohammad Skati (9/6/2014 3:20:00 PM) Post reply

I am going to publish some poetry later on... I will a collection of short stories....

• Rookie - 261 Points Louis Borgo (9/6/2014 10:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hi I have been on poem hunter for five years. I have just published my book " To Palp A Vow Of Silence" . It can be found at Barnes and Nobles and Amazon and Kindles for 3.99. If it is every a poem any one would like me to read just let me know. I'm always good about giving feed back. Have a great day.

• Veteran Poet - 4,803 Points Amitava Sur (9/5/2014 12:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hello - my dear and respected poets allover the globe.....
    In this modern age of the Twenty-First Century, when I see so many improvements in communications, I still find so many differences between people of this world.
    Our basic barrier I find is that we cannot express properly what we want to say to one another, language stands as a big wall between a majority of us.

Today I posted a poem named " WHY NOT???" This poem was inspired by that background and I believe wise people on earth will pay attention to it.
    I request you all to read this poem and give your valuable comments on it.

Amitava Sur from Kolkata, India.

• Freshman - 2,345 Points Points Of View (9/3/2014 8:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Hi there!

I am glad i may able to share my poems my creation
    Hope u guys find time dropping by and read my poems.
    and i promise i will do my part also..
    any comments are welcome..
    If you dislike it's Ok but it will be more OK if you click LIKE..

Thank you all!

Replies for this message:
  • Gold Star - 11,579 Points Mohammad Skati (9/2/2014 2:35:00 PM) Post reply

Dear members, please read, enjoy, and comment on my whole poems. Thanks.

[Hata Bildir]