Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

If you are a new member or just returned, introduce yourself and your poetry, your website or blog here.
Post a message

• Mohammad Skati Bronze Star - 4th Stage (9/22/2014 8:30:00 AM) Post reply

I would like to publish my poem on a few different webs just to let more read them. I just wrote some new poems. Thanks.

• Vincent Onyeche Rookie - 1st Stage (9/20/2014 5:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone, I'm Vincent Onyeche.
    Checkout My Piece of Art here on poemhunter
    or visit my poem-blog: http://
    thetruepoesy.wordpress.com

I love criticism so please don't hold a
    constructive one to yourself alone, drop it like it hurts. Thanks to all.

• Marques De Valia Rookie - 1st Stage (9/20/2014 1:11:00 PM) Post reply

Kono ato wa genso-tekidesu. Ki wa ikite miemasu! Mata: Ikutsu ka wa matte chinmoku, sono tokutei no oto o kikimasu. Aodake wa, tekisetsuna irodearu - sore wa kufukudearu koto o omoidasaseru. Dansa, chokoku, inku to peinto no sae yuza to Dada no shijin ga kaigo/ d wa, sekai no senso ni hantaidatta. De kyoka sa reta, to anaki wa onaji ni naru koto wanai. `Panku' wa, nioi no mokuzai wa tsujo, watashitachiha inotta jiin-nai no rosuto moeru sutikkudesu. Dare ka shinda: Subete no watashinouta wa hontoni koreha. To dojo ni kawatta. Soshite tori wa ikutsu ka no tane o tabe crapped, oyobi oku-nen ga keika shi, ima sore wa watashitachi ga shite iru subete nodesu. Shikashi, watashitachiha tori no kuso ni iru to itte imasu, matawa watashi wa chofun gureto Source to senta, subete no gen'in no gen'indearu koto o itte iru?Iya, orokana, soreha joniĀ· Mitcheru no yona yori oku nodesu.

this art is fantastic. the wood looks alive!
    also: some wait and listen for Silence, that particular Sound.
    the green bamboo is the proper colour - it reminds me of being hungry.
    the Dada poets associate/d with Dancers, Sculptors, even Users of Ink and Paint were allowed in. it was against world war, and Anarchy would never be the same.
    a " punk" is a stick of burning, smelly wood usually roasted in temples where we prayed.
    all my poetry is really this: somebody died. and turned into the soil. and a bird ate some seeds and crapped, and a billion years passed and now That Is All We Are.
    but am i saying that We Are Bird Droppings, or am i saying that Bird Droppings Are The Great Source And Center, The Cause of All Causes? no, silly, it's more like Joni Mitchell.

• Aidan Cost Rookie - 1st Stage (9/20/2014 6:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hello, My name is aidan, I am a young british poet, and I have begun writing again, I hope to see some constructive criticism on my works, please and thank you :)

• John Ugolo Umah Rookie - 1st Stage (9/19/2014 11:17:00 AM) Post reply

My Name is John Ugolo Umah, please, you all welcome to read, rate and make your nice comment about me or my poems through the website given below... http://www.poemhunter.com /john-ugolo-umah/ Blessings...

• John Masaitis Rookie - 1st Stage (9/16/2014 7:18:00 PM) Post reply

hi there I am new to this site and have just started back writing poetry. I am not very good in the punctuation department when it comes to the poems I write so if you could help anyone in that aspect and any feedback would be helpful. I am a roofer who writes about things that happened in my life and things I find interesting to write about. mostly Life and the world we live in. Looking to read and meet new poets

• Carl Wilde Rookie - 1st Stage (9/14/2014 5:48:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Imagine amongst us all, there is a troubadour of great intent, who is inherently destined to be heard. I hope that is you, with myself following closely, realising our destiny.
    Greetings everyone! I am so grateful to be given this opportunity, to connect with like minded lyricists :) . I have a lot of metrical composition to read through, but I do it with great verve and intent.
    I look forward to meeting as many mellifluous souls, .as I dare to.
    Good luck and best wishes to everyone.

Replies for this message:
    • John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/15/2014 7:14:00 PM) Post reply

No one will force you to meet anyone, it's considered impolite. Enjoy yourself and stay creative

• A. A. Woodall Rookie - 1st Stage (9/13/2014 12:19:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have been writing since I was a child. I recently decided I would put some of my works out there for the world to read. I do not really have a style when it comes to poetry, I typically go with the flow of what I am feeling in the moment. Hopefully you will enjoy some of my works. Leave a comment or two!

• John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/14/2014 11:00:00 PM) Post reply

Give me a couple of days and I will reach you. Am wading through a stack at the moment, but I will get to you.

• Gbolagade Taiwo Rookie - 1st Stage (9/12/2014 11:26:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello my fellow poets! I'm a young lad from Nigeria and I joined this beautiful site just a few days now and
    I've written at least 8 poems now...pls I want you to help me read my poems and tell me what you feel about
    It so that I can know how to correct my mistakes as you that no man is an island of himself. Thanks!

• John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (9/12/2014 11:01:00 PM) Post reply

Give me a couple of days and I will reach you. Am wading through a stack at the moment, but I will get to you.

• Keith Johnson Rookie - 1st Stage (9/12/2014 3:24:00 AM) Post reply

There is much more at my website 'Keith Johnson Wellington NZ' at: http://www.kjohnsonnz.blogspot.com

[Hata Bildir]