Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Sierra Staten (9/21/2013 4:14:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I'd like to introduce myself. I am Sierra, from California, USA. Poetry has always been a passion of mine and I would like to invite you to read some of my poems, as I am a younger poet that could really use the opinions and criticism. I struggle to find people willing to read my work as they are not particularly happy poems. Thank you all in advance for your time! :)

Replies for this message:
  • Susan Lacovara (9/20/2013 9:36:00 PM) Post reply

That I may introduce myself to the poets I now share this forum with, I am Susan Lacovara, a native to Long Island, New York, in the United States. Having just recently joined the poemhunter society, I am very interested in receiving your feedback and critiques. I have been writing poetry since I was a young girl, and it has been a passion of mine all my life. It gives me joy to be able to share what I write with friends and family, and now, with you. Please explore my poems, as I hope they will take you alone the journey that is my life. To all new friends I hope to meet, all the words we can share...I wish you all PEACE

• Kira Parson (9/20/2013 8:00:00 PM) Post reply

hi im kira parson im 14 i only have 3 poems on here but im working on more. it would mean the world to me if you guys would check out my poems on here and leave any comments or sugestions on how to improve my writing thx guys :)

• Salvatore Fittipaldi (9/20/2013 1:43:00 AM) Post reply

cosa ti dirò che tu già non sai

quando te lo dirò: quando ti dirò

quello che ti dirà l'anima mia:

quando ti dirò tutto di me

guardami negli occhi:

sotto questa luna in apogeo

di me ti dirò l'indicibile e il mai detto:

ti dirò quello che solo a te dirò

così come solo il cuore sa capire:

Look in my eyes: by Salvatore Fittipaldi

will tell you what you already do not know when I'll tell you:
    ...When you say what you say my soul:
    when you say everything about me look in my eyes:
    under the moon in this heyday of me you tell the untold
    and never said I will tell you only what you say
    as only the heart can understand:

what will I tell you that you already don't know
    when I tell it to you: when I tell you
    what my soul will tell you:
    when I tell you everything about me
    look into my eyes:
    under this moon in heyday
    I'll tell you the unspeakable of me and the never told:
    I'll tell you what I'll only tell you
    as only the heart can understand:

• Anne Brooke (9/19/2013 6:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello! I'm new here, and live in Surrey, UK. I stopped writing poetry about a couple of years ago for a variety of reasons, but am trying to revisit it now - so great to be here. It's very inspirational!

Anne B

• Sameer Ahsan (9/18/2013 12:29:00 AM) Post reply

Hello poets, I am Sameer A hsan from India and would request all the esteemed members to go through my poems once(hope you people would find my poems interesting with the real touch of life) and leave your comments that could really benefit me in further composition.
    Thanks in anticipation.

• Kristina Dee (9/17/2013 6:14:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, poets! I am excitedly inspired to be part of this creative expression of oneself and am welcoming comments if you care to share your time. Thanks.
    Kristina

• Charles Thuo (9/16/2013 6:37:00 AM) Post reply

Hello poets. Am Charles Thuo from Kenya. Read my poems and be sure to tell me what you think about them at masterthuo.wordpress.com. waiting for your input. thank you.

• Molotov Najveci (9/16/2013 1:59:00 AM) Post reply

a wave of the hand to all fellow poets:

i am Molotov Najveci, also a fairly new member here.

pls show some love and i would be glad to do the same

• Sunday Champion (9/15/2013 6:00:00 PM) Post reply

A new member here. Please can you take time and criticize my poems. What is life?And I see a picture. Thanks for your appreciation and analysis.

[Hata Bildir]