Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 1st Stage Eeshah Raaziah Naqavi (2/19/2014 10:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hi
    ppl! I just joined on Feb 18, I would like you all to read and comment
    nicely on my poems. Um, let me tell you guys that I write poems that are
    deep - having a meaning and a theme - and creative in nature. I hope
    you'll read my 12 poems so far. Thanking you all in advance!

• Rookie - 1st Stage Mike Q (2/18/2014 10:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hi,
    I just joined today and notice someone claiming to have written one of my poems " I am yours to keep"
    What a cheek! ! ! ! !

• Rookie - 1st Stage Lyndsay Thomas (2/18/2014 2:28:00 AM) Post reply

I'm new! Sort of lol. I got back into writing again. Check out my 2 new poems and tell me what ya think! :)

• Rookie - 1st Stage Mike Snow (2/17/2014 11:51:00 AM) Post reply

Hi All, I`ve been writing for a number of years, mainly for myself. But recently a friend read some of my jottings and said that I should get it out there for others. As a Bipolar sufferer I find that the written word, in writing it, helps me through the difficult times. If in reading it helps you then it has been worth it. Many blessings to you all.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Revati Mahajan (2/17/2014 9:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hey i am a new poet
    I simply love to write
    I would appreciate some support

Replies for this message:
    • Mike Snow (2/17/2014 11:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Revati, the only help I could give is to write straight from your heart, and let the pen go where it will. Don`t mess around to much with the finished item. Looking forward to reading some of your ... more

• Rookie - 1st Stage Prazeena Bhattarai (2/17/2014 8:01:00 AM) Post reply

Woah! New member...New thoughts!
    Lets move ahead and see what's awaiting :)

• Rookie - 1st Stage Charles Aubrey (2/16/2014 3:22:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, Just thought I would bring out some of my old writings. In all honesty my Wife wanted me to.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Francis Lynch (2/13/2014 7:57:00 AM) Post reply

Read on, McDuff. Here, finally, I've found a place to park my paltry verse, and if you find it trite or true, then we're none the worse.

• Rookie - 1st Stage Mac Adrone Adonay (2/11/2014 7:21:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone, poetry lovers.. I am Mac Adrone Adonay, an Accountancy student and an aspiring poet from the Philippines. I humbly invite you to read my poems and give your comments. I would appreciate it, positive or negative. I wish that you would give a time to read them. Thank you. :)

• Rookie - 1st Stage James Ogunjimi (2/10/2014 11:51:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Poets in the house,

I'm James Ogunjimi. Nigerian by Nationality. Industrial Chemist by Profession. Poet by passion. Aspiring freelance journalist. Poems come to me easily. When I have to deal with a situation, I figure it out using poetry.

[Hata Bildir]