Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 144 Points Leylek D. Sovura (5/11/2014 9:22:00 AM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello fellas,

an introduction is something, i think is kind of overrated. The poems we write show faccets and truths about us.
    SO i thought, if you want to see, what kind of a human i am, you should totally read some of my poems.
    I warn you. Many are dark, some are poorly written and there are some grammatical mistakes, but i do not regret posting
    eveb one of them.

Tl; DR: Read my poems; if you have some time comment on them; I am in your care. Ty.

• Rookie Jason Lee (5/10/2014 7:52:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I am new to this website. Actually, I'm new to poetry altogether. I tend to like the ones that rhyme. They seem so beautiful.

Anyways, I was feeling really emotional today and I decided to write poetry on a whim, which has produced the 2 poems that I have up now.

So here I am! Any tips or critiques are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

(Yes my poems are depressing. I apologize. It's because I'm very depressed and suicidal.)

• Rookie Thenameless Poet (5/10/2014 4:46:00 AM) Post reply

Hi my new poetic pals. Im, as you can probably tell, new to the website and all. Im TheNameless Poet and cant wait to see opinions on my work, Ive been itching to see what opinions and perspectives on my pieces you'll scratch up.....see what i did there?anyway hope they'll be good and if i happen to share my opinion/perspective with you I hope it helps your career/hobby/lifestyle in poetry.
    Oh and P.S my poems barely rhyme, I like slam poetry, poems that tell a story and ones that make me question everything.: D

Have fun and write!

• Veteran Poet - 1,030 Points Richard Beevor (5/6/2014 12:28:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi I'm Richard Allen Beevor, sometimes hopeful poet, wishing I could be better, would appreciate any comments, good or bad, advice, just about anything to give me some help, got a lot of poems so have a read please. I have a url its http://www.poemhunter.com/richard-allen-beevor/ I think I can use it here, many thanks to anyone who helps.

Replies for this message:
    • Veteran Poet - 1,030 Points Shahzia Batool (5/6/2014 1:50:00 PM) Post reply

Thank you so much Richard Beevor for the kind comment, i'm obliged and will reciprocate for sure by visiting your poems. obliged! regards, shahzia

• Rookie - 1 Points Nitya More (5/4/2014 7:59:00 AM) Post reply

Hi. I just wanted to make sure everybody knows that i am here and read my poems as I need feedbacks, so please read my poems rate them and comment on them as well. Thank You.

READ HERE: http://www.poemhunter.com/nitya-more/ : -)

• Rookie Ambar Yadav (5/3/2014 3:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello. I'm a newbie here. I write incessantly, although poetry is something I've only recently been trying my hand at.

I would greatly appreciate a critique of anything I've written and would be happy to read anything by you, thanks! :)

• Rookie Julianna A. Laplante (5/1/2014 7:19:00 AM) Post reply

Hello :) I am new here and I would like to introduce myself! :) I'm Julianna. I'm young and still learning about poetry and I love poetry. Please read my poems [3

• Freshman - 1,414 Points Herbert Guitang (4/30/2014 1:02:00 PM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

Thank you for your wonderful comments on my poems. I have read also some of your beautiful poems. Let us share one another our honest read, rate, and comments.

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Rookie Claudia Rehiara (4/28/2014 10:38:00 AM) Post reply | Read 2 replies

hey everyone, I'm Claudia.
    would appreciate it if you check out my writings here: http://poemhunter.com/claudia-rehiara/
    thank you ;)

To read all of 2 replies click here
  • Rookie - 0 Points Shriya Sarang (4/28/2014 6:36:00 AM) Post reply

hey everyone, its Shriya. I m new at the site and writing poems so please any suggestions for me. Be free to message me.

[Hata Bildir]