Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Olaniran Oluwasina (6/26/2014 1:39:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone. I am new on poemhunter.com and I have 4 poems already here. I would like for you to review my poems and give me tips which would improve my writing.. Also, I would like to make friends here.

• Roxanne Dubarry (6/24/2014 6:53:00 PM) Post reply

My name is Roxanne Dubarry. My pen names are Roxy54/ October Country. I am an inspirational self taught poet. I have tried to access: Manage your poems. But I have been unable to do so. I can not find my name in the poet's list's either. When I orginally opened up my account I had a different e-mail address. which I had to change. Fortunately, I am able to access my 107 poems, by serching for them by my full name. I have been unable to submit new poems.

• Marisa Eutsler (6/19/2014 8:29:00 AM) Post reply

i have resently posted a poem called " Save the Fallen Beauties" id dearly appreciate it if u went and read/ commented :) thank you

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/14/2014 12:03:00 AM) Post reply

Poetry is every one loved who are interested in literature. I think poems have a powerful message to say to the world which comes out of the imagination and intuition of the poetic mind in times which he takes as a commitment to say or proclaim others or himself for not worldly gains but his own satisfaction. Material things loses in times but world of poetry have ever living messages and discussions through which the name of poet is known to the world. The name of great poets are ever remembered throughout the centuries through their works and characters they made have such importance though hundreds of years are passed. The rulers, kingdoms, and emperors are gone forever in histories and known to the readers when they are particularly opened up for discussion and reading. But poems of great poets are ever in the memories of the literary world who are the opinion makers and catalysts of changes in the society. So I think poets have a solemn responsibility to awaken the human mind in correct senses of love, compassion, unity, inclusiveness and the binding factor must be only humanity which is to be highlighted.

• Nonsikelelo Oluhle Blessing Ngcongo (6/13/2014 5:40:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Greetings to all honourable friends and readers who have passion for poetry.Poerty for me has many different definition, but all those definitions are given birth by understanding simple and deep things in life, nature, human mind and understanding yourself and also your roots, because it kinda hard to understand things around you if you don't understand yourself.I love poerty and meeting new friends hopefully im gonna enjoy been around you all.im looking forward to writing and reading inspiring poems by inspiring poets.

Replies for this message:
  • Gangadharan Nair Pulingat (6/13/2014 4:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Respected members of poets, and valued readers, It is a pleasure to make this column to have a friendship with all of you and we can take part and communicate each other which helps us for a happy life journey. In fact poets have such an importance to help the society with perfect feelings and inspire good deeds and to show wisest means of goodness and love which is somewhat missing in the present day context and controversies in the world.Love, peace, non violence like best thoughts could be highlighted and continued.

• Nonsikelelo Oluhle Blessing Ngcongo (6/13/2014 5:28:00 AM) Post reply

mmmm you can say that again Gangadharan, its brings joy to meet new friends who understand your thoughts and is passionate about poetry, it gives an inspiration to write beyond the mindset of a reader ... more

• Shuvo Chakraborty (6/13/2014 1:16:00 AM) Post reply

Dear esteemed members, me like a new flower unknown budding in poem hunter quisitive pages. Kindly pay a moment glimpse.

• Dee Gordon (6/13/2014 12:16:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all my fellow poetry & literature lovers. My name is Dee, a new member to PH, & a bit rusty in my writing. Life has allowed me to stoke my literary fires once again. Please share your thoughts & opinions on my work. Hope to make some good member friends in the process..

• Afrilisha Lowe-vidal (6/11/2014 1:44:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey everyone. I've just joined so I look forward to reading and writing great stuff!

• Godfrey Morris (6/11/2014 9:19:00 AM) Post reply

Destiny

We who are called morals
    were tossed on this stage
    to display gifts divine.
    Everyone a say
    Every man his day.

Thy skills once locked in cage
    now unleashed!
    We cuddle and fold on this stage
    to fulfil our destinies.