Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 910 Points Herbert Guitang (11/28/2013 9:20:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Hello Honorable Poets and Honorable readers. I have only 9 poems in this wonderful site. Kindly read, rate, and give comments on my poems. High Appreciations to you all

• Rookie - 45 Points Ikpat Ekomobong (11/25/2013 2:58:00 PM) Post reply

Hello friends, i just joined in few hours ago, i am really glad i did because it is what i have always loved. pls read my poems i have posted two so far and feel very free to criticize and comment, i hope to learn from your criticisms and feel appreciated by your comments. love u all.

• Rookie - 48 Points Erika Wingo (11/25/2013 5:05:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone! I would just like to extend an invitation to anyone who would might be interested in reading and/or commenting on my poetry. It would be greatly appreciated. My name is Erika Wingo and I have 64 poems posted so far. You can find my work here: http://www.poemhunter.com/erika-wingo/. Thank You!

• Rookie Brookelyn Walker (11/24/2013 12:03:00 AM) Post reply

I really honestly don't care if anyone reads this message, but there is a good chance someone will and someone has.
    In my poems I talk about excaping, which is what I and so many others want to do.
    Some do it in really really bad poems about suicide and such,
    while I on the other hand do so in poems of rebellion and running away.
    I am just a girl, trying to get by in life with as little scars as nessicary.
    I just do this to get it off my chest and somewhere else so I can forget it all.
    This is me running away

• Rookie Nidhi Kesharwani (11/23/2013 2:05:00 AM) Post reply

Hey... I'm New! ! !

• Rookie - 0 Points Kera Bashline (11/22/2013 10:25:00 AM) Post reply

Hey,
    I'm new.
    My name is kera bashline.
    I'm a teen trying to stay clean.
    I'm currently at a group home.
    If you read my work you will see how much I love poetry.

• Freshman - 1,674 Points K.c. Ford (11/21/2013 2:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hi guys, is this site full of ego trippers, or are there a few sincere writers here. I've noticed some people post half a dozen poems at once, and yet they seem unaware that its not quantity but quality of words that hit the mark.

• Rookie - 42 Points Mary Amrutha (11/21/2013 7:15:00 AM) Post reply

http://www.poemhunter.com/mary-amrutha/

• Rookie David Odiase (11/19/2013 8:36:00 AM) Post reply

pls guys nd girls i'm new here.and makin frndz dnt seem easy. pls add me as ur friend and comment on my poems

• Rookie - 511 Points Binod Bastola (11/17/2013 11:36:00 AM) Post reply

I am lover boy who loves philosophy.

Complex boy with simple heart.

At the end i am always what foundations formed in me by my God(Parents) .

A boy born in this world with lots of emotion in his heart. He listen to his heart almost all the time. He live in his own principles(most of them got from his parents) . Time to time every thing changes so adapt is the only doze.
    Though it would be very toil for him. He is ordinary as other with intrinsic nature.

With kindness and compassion,
    No belief in this boundaries of restriction(religions, caste so on and so forth) .

Belive in self creating,
    Dont belive or dont follow the what world/most of the population live in!

Is egomaniacial when it comes about my ideolog!

the best feeling when i understand myself and my own thoughts about entire universe.

I love to be as simple as morning dawn,
    Without any dirt in my mind and heart.

Love to be introvert in this extsovert world!

I am arrogant!
    I am arrogant!
    Yes, i am!
    I am obsessive!
    I am obsessive!
    Yes, i am!

Its for me and myself what i believe and what i truely wants to see, feel and live.

Yes, i am!
    Arrogant and obsessive about it!

[Hata Bildir]