Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 913 Points Susan Lacovara (9/8/2013 11:39:00 PM) Post reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

As I so believe that poetry is a true reflection of one's self and soul...I invite any of you to read my writings. I am new to this forum and would love your feedback, comments and/or criticism... with the hope that you and I will both benefit from sharing. I look forward to discovering new poet's and making a world of new friends. Peaceful greetings to all. Enjoy the beauty of the written word....

• Rookie Kaka Benoni (9/4/2013 11:02:00 AM) Post reply

Hi, my name is Biwott Kevin. My pseudonym is Benoni Kaka. I like poetry and am especially interested in love poetry and poetry dealing with the abstract i.e. descriptions of emotions and philosophy. For anyone interested in reading poetry that uplifts the soul and possesses the mind visit my page and also my blog at kenyanshakespeare.blogspot.com.

• Rookie Renjith V. Sathyan (9/4/2013 12:15:00 AM) Post reply

Hi everyone.

I am Renjith V.Sathyan, I love poetry and do write. If someone wants to know about me just visit: renjithvsathyan.blogspot.in

• Rookie Larry Porter (9/2/2013 8:47:00 PM) Post reply

I'm a 67 year old man, with aspergers syndrome a recluse, self educated and poorly at that.Hahaha
    I'm unable to comprehend the rules of writing I know how ridiculous that must seem.
    But I have a huge impossible dream that I can use poetry to communicate better with my fellow companions of the cosmos.
    My work I call Neanderthal soul poetry, because I don't really know what it is, it flows out of me like blood
    I hope to find a mentor, a very patient mentor. Hahaha.To help my work readable j I'm not sure how that might work?
    All my work makes sense and times to my minds eye. Haha.
    I have been tested and tested over and over I have above average intelligence they assure me.
    Not that I really care but they seem to think it's important.

• Rookie - 15 Points Shraddha The Poetess (9/1/2013 11:19:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi everyone.... this is shraddha.......finally came back after few months..with 2 new poems which i have already posted few min.ago......! ! ! although i am writing poetries and articles from 6 years ago...and noe i am 16 years old i am very younger than u in age and yes afcource in experiance.....so do plzz...read my poems and give ur views so that it will be easy for me to make it bettrrrr.......

thaxxx....
    shraddha

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 15 Points Kumkum Gupta (9/6/2013 11:49:00 AM) Post reply

hi i am kumkum , miss shraddha your poem is full of emotions towards your brother, just lack of hindi in.Otherwise they are nice. I wrote so many poems touching every aspect of life. I expect some c ... more

• Rookie Harry Hayes (8/31/2013 1:42:00 PM) Post reply

Just popped up again after a few years absence. Have four poems listed -I have a little book published which describes my writings " easy read poems, mainly for umpteenagers" . Afraid i like poetry which i can understand at first reading which says a lot about me, a; though i am quite envious of more complex and talented writers.

Happy days

• Rookie Manohar Bhatia (8/31/2013 8:20:00 AM) Post reply

Hi,
    I am not a born poet, but I have learnt to write poetry by my presence on caferrati, where few experts like Peter Griffin, Manisha Lakhe and Suniti Joshi taught me the basics of poetry writing in their read meets.Later I was a member on WPWU (Westmeisters Poets & Writers Unite) , where I began to write poems freely under the guidance of Jack Huber of Wichita (Kansas) /USA.He also impressed me with his F.O.R.M. poetry, where ryhmes, meter system and other technicalities were learnt.I am still learning the fine art of poetry.

• Rookie Hamid Baaqri (8/26/2013 10:33:00 PM) Post reply

Peace and Blessings

Just arrived on this beautiful website.I am an Urdu Poet, a Singer, an Anchor, a Teacher and a Music Composer by the grace of God. Please visit my website www.hamidbaaqri.info.for details.
    Will be posting my poems very soon on this beautiful website.God willing.

Regards
    Hamid Baaqri

• Rookie K Isaacs (8/26/2013 3:10:00 PM) Post reply

Hellow. I'm an amateur here, posted some poems and will be posting. I welcome your criticism. Thank you

• Rookie Sarah Dunn (8/25/2013 9:08:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone.

If you have read any poems by Arabella Picken (www.poemhunter.com/arabella-picken) and liked them - please private message me on here.

Thanks.
    Sarah

[Hata Bildir]