Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Richard Cady (11/1/2012 4:09:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys/gals I'm new here so give my poetry a shot it's there for anyone to read
    I honestly don't think it's that great but I wanna know what other people think about it
    so go ahead and vote on it comment on it and tell me what y'all honestly think

• Sun Shine (10/30/2012 1:57:00 PM) Post reply

hiiii

• Shivani Misra (10/30/2012 12:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please go through my poems please, it would be awesome to receive your very honest views through comments and messages!
    All the best to all the new ones here :)
    God bless.. Takecare..

• J-prof Kayode (10/29/2012 9:03:00 AM) Post reply

hello honourable poets my name is habeeb yahaya kayode but my pen sobriquet is the famous j-prof, am from nigeria and i have so much passion for poetry

• Leonid Gonzalez (10/29/2012 12:40:00 AM) Post reply

Hello everyone. Not new here but, I never introduced myself. I hail from corpus christi, tx and I started writing and versing after a very dark period in my life that lasted for about five years. I have newer poems just haven't posted them yet, as I have not cleaned them up and such. A lot of my poem have been converted from dreams to poems. So I hope you enjoy my poems and keep writing, let your voice be heard.

• John Hess (10/26/2012 8:24:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone, signed up about a week ago. I have posted some poems. Warning however, a few are a bit dark due to the direction that my marriage is heading. These are feelings and not actions. Anyway if you have the time you are more than welcome to read and comment.

• Ancita Michael (10/25/2012 1:30:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone. I am new here. just been 2 days i have made this account. i have put up some of my poems. I would love any feedbacks about them.
    I write poems to relax myself. and i love to write. :)

• Ella Pitt (10/25/2012 1:09:00 PM) Post reply

I'm new to poem hunter and have posted three poems so far, would be very appreciative of those who care to take a look. I'm also very open to criticism and suggestion.

• Yash Shinde (10/22/2012 10:53:00 PM) Post reply

Hello friends and all of the great poets here.......I am new to poem hunter...........so I require your support and guidance thus I cordially invite you to read my poems on my page and comment and rate plzz...........waiting eagerly for your response.....great poets..........: -)

• Daniel Einstein (10/22/2012 4:23:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, my name is...well, Daniel Einstein, I have been in this site for a decent amount of time and I always ask you
    Guys to send me a private message with at least two of your favorite poems that you have written. I will read them, and promptly comment or rate depending on
    the poem. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

[Hata Bildir]