Learn More

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Rookie - 555 Points Rajesh Thankappan (5/12/2013 11:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply
    0 person liked.
    0 person did not like.

Dear Friends, I wholeheartedly invite you to read my poems, post your comments and register your precious votes. For friends....

I wish to take you on a poetical flight
    And show you some pictures depicted in shade and light,
    Now you should bear witness as to whether my toils are worth
    For believe me, I have written them with my breath!

Replies for this message:
    • Rookie - 555 Points Mohammad Tabatabaei (5/25/2013 4:49:00 AM) Post reply

Hi very good poem.Just for the sake of learning more about Englhsh poetry, I would like to know whether the word " worth" is a good rhyme for " breath" .

• Rookie Ragnys Ragna (5/10/2013 10:07:00 PM) Post reply

Hi, im new here and posted 3 poems that i made in the week, im not good at doing it i think, but i like ^^ please be gentle, and thanks!

• Rookie Rachael Aislynn Musgrove (5/10/2013 10:34:00 AM) Post reply

Hey, everyone! I'm not very acquainted with you all, but I will try my best to get there! With my poetry, I try to express the truth as I see it. Sure, you may want critique my work, but I will take your harmless observations and I will analyze them and I will use them to improve my poems. Most of you may find my poems dark at times, (You won't see them come up for a long while because I like to write them down with a paper and pen, first, then revise them as I type them) but that is the way I like to write them. I do not care if you find most of them extremely demented, but poems show the poet's true personality. well, that's all!
    Farewell

• Rookie - 131 Points Beach Girl (5/9/2013 11:14:00 AM) Post reply

Hi Guys!
    This is my very first time to post poetry on a website. Normally I just write for fun, but decided to try this place out to see what I might learn. If you want to read my first crazy poem, it's 'I Flew Into The Sky'. It's not exactly serious or thought provoking but it made me happy write.

• Rookie Corrine Shoemaker (5/8/2013 3:55:00 PM) Post reply

I am a freshman in high school, however my way with words don't apply to my level skill on writing. I just started posting my poems on poemhunter, I only have three so far. However, please check them out. I want to get my life started with writing and poetry and I need to know inputs on my writing. Thank you. Hope you enjoy my poems!

• Rookie Thomas Yarborough (5/8/2013 11:18:00 AM) Post reply

I am a new member and have posted four of my poems from " A Road Well Learned" (well three are from the book and one has been written subsequently) . I would appreciate all feedback. Thanks in advance.

• Rookie - 1 Points Ketan Hukare (5/7/2013 3:31:00 PM) Post reply

Attention! ! !
    Ketan Hukare has posted his new poems recently...and he expects all Honorable poemhunter members to read and comment on the same. Coordination will be respected.
    thank you

• Rookie Dian Barnett (5/5/2013 9:53:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi. Posted my first verse yesterday and several more today. Welcome all comments and helpful critiques.
    Have been writing poetry for a very long time but only started being prized and publishedbfairly recently.
    I write all forms of verse but my current favorite is free verse of a very metered and rhythmic nature.
    I am nationally published and have won prizes for sonnets, haiku, ballads, limericks, aubades and humorous
    verse. For a short time I enjoyed my own newspaper column with the generic titlle " Out Of My Mind" ,
    With a few variations my posted verses will be in a loose cronological order, with early light verse first.
    With my later works you should be able to see a poet emerge. I can. I am Dian Barnett. Read me! Then write me.

• Rookie Rajesh Thankappan (5/12/2013 11:13:00 AM) Post reply

Dear Dian, I enjoyed your poems ' Bugs I View', 'Rerun' and all your posts. I look forward to see you as you say ' a poet emerge' with more of your postings. Meanwhile, you m ... more

• Rookie - 9 Points Ray Hart (5/3/2013 8:58:00 PM) Post reply

Hi folk, I have three new poems take look and read and tell me your thoughts. R. K. Hart.

• Rookie Rabia Nadeem (4/30/2013 5:20:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hi.....I am Rabia,18 years old.comment my poems if you like.I like to make new friends :)

To read all of 1 replies click here
[Hata Bildir]