Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • $arah Pillai (9/27/2012 3:50:00 AM) Post reply

Hi All,
    I am a newbie and learning to find my way around here. Good day to all!

• Makayla Johnson (9/26/2012 8:47:00 PM) Post reply

Hey, I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get some criticism on my poetry. I'm always looking to improve and I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks. :)

• Daniel Einstein (9/26/2012 6:16:00 PM) Post reply

Here I am again guys, just wanted to let you know, I am back on duty, feel free to send me at least two of your
    Favorite poems that you have written and I will accordingly rate them and comment on them to the best of my ability.
    Have a great day.

• Vikrant Jog (9/25/2012 2:43:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,
    Respected poets,
    I am a new member and have contributed few of my works. I would really appreciate your suggestions.
    Please visit: http://www.poemhunter.com/vikrant-jog/
    Thank you...

• Indranil Bhaduri (9/24/2012 3:44:00 AM) Post reply

Respected members,
    Cordially invite all of you to go through some of my humble contributions and put your valuable comments on them.
    http://www.poemhunter.com/indranil-bhaduri/

Warm regards,
    Indranil

• inro Lavil (9/22/2012 7:01:00 AM) Post reply

Hello. Good day to all. I am a new member here. Please read some of the poems I have written and I need (badly need) constructive criticisms. (I also accept destructive. I am a poet, I have an open mind)

Thank you!

• Ifetayo Abiola (9/20/2012 8:23:00 AM) Post reply

Distinguished poets, i am a new member. I need your constructive appreciation and criticism. Love you all

• Daniel Einstein (9/19/2012 8:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hello there guys and gals, Well, i am not looking for people to comment on my Poems, no sir, i would like for all of you out there to Give me your name and Favorite poems, and i will Comment and like them depends on their awesomeness, Don't be afraid and Message me your Favorite poems, Good day.

• Black On Black Arts (9/19/2012 1:36:00 PM) Post reply

hello members and poem enthusiasts i have poems and would be honored if you would go to my page read rate and give me your opinion on my poems thank you.

• Daniel Einstein (9/18/2012 6:33:00 PM) Post reply

New here, don't be shy to look at my poems and speak what you think of them. Hope you guys are having a great time. Rate and comment.

[Hata Bildir]