Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Black On Black Arts (9/15/2012 2:29:00 PM) Post reply

hello members i invite you all to visit read, rate and to give your opinion on my poems thank you

• Arthur Weil (9/14/2012 4:09:00 PM) Post reply

Hello to all the poets out there, good and bad alike! My name is Arthur Weil. I am an older gentleman,87 or so, who has written over 10,000 poems and published 19 books, although I am still relatively unknown. I don't care about money. I only care about getting my poetry to the public. Please check out my blog and website, and if you like what you see, or if you don't like, please feel free to say something.

http://arthurweilpoetry.blogspot.com/

http://www.poetrypearls.com/

• Milan Van Zuyen (9/11/2012 2:48:00 PM) Post reply

Salutations fellow literary aficionados! I am new to the site and posting from the sunny and sweltering coast of california.
    This is the first time I've ever actually published any of my poetry and I would be ecstatic to kno ppl are reading my work and to get any feedback so please check out my
    stuff and dropp a comment about whatever u think. Oh- and just fyi, my stuff does tend to be a bit macabre and morbid but eloquent (if u ask me anyway lol)
    So yeah I'd love to hear back on how it comes off to others! [3 and plz remember to rate and/or comment folks! XD

• Peter Maxharya (9/11/2012 1:46:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone?I love to write, read, share, comment, criticise poems if you are a poet just do the same! I welcome u all poetic party people to read my poems, yeah from all the corners of the world(hah as if the world has one) .

• Onyeka Celestin (9/10/2012 11:36:00 AM) Post reply

hi, pals i need a helping hand here am from Nigeria and i need somebody who can explain some certain questions iwant to ask

• Lady Wind (9/10/2012 2:16:00 AM) Post reply

[]Kiora (hello) from New Zealand. I am keen to share, to learn off my betters: -) Should I have the honour of anyone reading my poetry, please bare with me and understand I can't form as I wish, at present I am posting on my mobile. That shall change []

• Carla Kitts (9/9/2012 12:55:00 AM) Post reply

I new, what else can I say or do?I was deleted from a different poetry site and I honestly do not understand why. All my poems and my account were deleted and all I want to do at moment is mourn the loss of my poems and cry. I'm new to poetry and would love help to get better.

• Hazel Durham (9/8/2012 10:52:00 AM) Post reply

Hello to all my fellow poets, its a great honour to be able to post my poems and i would love to get feedback from you all whether good or bad. This is my first time using this website. Im from Ireland and i love reading and writing poems and short stories. To be creative is to free oneself and to explore new possibilities within our soul. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you will criticise or compliment my poetry its all part of the learning process.

• Anita Jonker (9/6/2012 11:22:00 AM) Post reply

Hey my poems are short and quick and a bit different so if you're bored come have a look I would love to hear your opinion.

• Bruce Kadzviti (9/6/2012 9:15:00 AM) Post reply

I hope to publish a poetry compilation by December 2013.I would be very grateful if you critically read some of my poems at Poetryhunt/Kimberly Rose

[Hata Bildir]