Post more comments

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Thomas Ruffin (11/6/2012 2:08:00 PM) Post reply

Just found this site and so far I'm liking it... not going to ask anyone to read any of my poems because, in my opinion, the writing of poetry can be an extremely personal mechanism by which we exorcise demons or recall fond memories.. or whatever. Simply put.. it matters not what others think of your writing .. if you like it then it's great..
    looking forward to meeting some wonderful people here.

www.thomasruffin.com

• Enebeli Ifeanyi (11/5/2012 2:33:00 PM) Post reply

Am ifyprada by name. A poet from west Africa. I love poem so much that i see almost anything in form of poem. Read ma poems and enjoy it. Comment is needed. Thanks

• Leonardo David Tay (11/3/2012 4:14:00 AM) Post reply

Hello fellow poets, I am new to this site, just by a few days. I am currently 14 and I would really appreciate it if you would read one of my most heartfelt poems to date: " Leave It Be" . I don't mind you being a critic, as it is a way for me to grow and improve, and please comment on it. Thanks for reading.

• April Swan (my Diary Of Bitterweet Chocolate) (11/2/2012 12:33:00 PM) Post reply

Hey I'm a High Schooler and I'm very much new too this websight. I was encouraged to strart my poems here by a teacher. check my poems out. I'm greatly interested in feedback and critism. I love chalenges.

• Alistair Plint (11/2/2012 1:01:00 AM) Post reply

Good morrow, good people,

I am Al, I often fall upon the pages of PoemHunter and thought it might be just the place, to push my boundaries and develop my writing a little more. Please if you see directions I could improve in, please share them with me, I am here to grow and hone my craft. Many thanks.

Al.

• Søren Valentine (11/1/2012 11:08:00 PM) Post reply

Hello Everyone,

I'm not exactly new to this site. but I am new to much of its features, (I don't get on the computer much)
    anyhow, I would very much appreciate some of your thoughts on my poems, your views, interpretations and opinions.

And please don't hold back your thoughts or try to " spare my feelings" as others have in the past. I'm a very straight forward person and I like to hear (or read) people's honest opinions, specially on my poetry. Anyway, thanks so much for your time!

• Becca Garcia (11/1/2012 7:02:00 AM) Post reply

Hi All~ I just registered with this site, I'm really enoying it. I recently wrote 2 poems, one last wk and then another one this wk. Then i thought you know what I would like to post these poems somewhere on a website just to hear what other people have to say..

Ok well good to meet you all and keep on writing or typing.

• Richard Cady (11/1/2012 4:09:00 AM) Post reply

Hey guys/gals I'm new here so give my poetry a shot it's there for anyone to read
    I honestly don't think it's that great but I wanna know what other people think about it
    so go ahead and vote on it comment on it and tell me what y'all honestly think

• Sun Shine (10/30/2012 1:57:00 PM) Post reply

hiiii

• Shivani Misra (10/30/2012 12:17:00 PM) Post reply

Hello people!
    Please go through my poems please, it would be awesome to receive your very honest views through comments and messages!
    All the best to all the new ones here :)
    God bless.. Takecare..

[Hata Bildir]