Treasure Island

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Corey Jones Rookie - 1st Stage (8/10/2014 11:48:00 PM) Post reply

Hi everyone, I've finally posted new poems since my leave of absence. Still looking for readers of any and all kinda to just read and vote/comment if you would like! I've come to terms that all of my poems won't be perfect or great so any and all tips/info/criticism is accepted and welcome!

• Hannah Bryson- Price Rookie - 1st Stage (8/9/2014 9:47:00 PM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Poem Hunter, but have several poems. I first got into poetry during summer school, going into my freshman year. It really hasn't been that long since then. I Invite everyone and anyone to read my poems and I hope you enjoy them. Please don't be judgmental I am new to this.: -]

Replies for this message:
    • John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (8/28/2014 7:11:00 PM) Post reply

I will try to be as honest and fair as I can when I read your poems. I give my word. Stay strong

• Tammy Ashton Rookie - 1st Stage (8/9/2014 9:17:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hello fellow poets. I have been writing since I was able to read, however; my mother discouraged my writing and burned my journals long ago. I gave up until just recently. I welcome any and all constructive advise. Please read my poems and I will do the same for you. Be kind but be honest

Replies for this message:
    • John Westlake Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (8/29/2014 3:17:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Read all of your poems?? I accept. At the moment I am trying clear a huge backlog, but will remember your name. It is a great shame that your journals were destroyed. Many people can be jealous for ... more

• Sharilynn Reaser Rookie - 1st Stage (8/9/2014 2:38:00 AM) Post reply

I'd just like to invite you all to read my poems. I use poetry as a form of therapy for myself to get out feelings I'm having... I think it can be very therapeutic and cathartic, so some of my poetry is very emotionally based, but I think it is very artistic too.

• Chibueze Osuji Rookie - 1st Stage (8/6/2014 1:58:00 AM) Post reply

Greetings;
    Firstly, I want to thank you all for this opportunity. And secondly it is great to be in your midst. This is my page link here, I'll like you all to read my poems. Thank you as you read.
    [a href=" http://www.poemhunter.com/chibueze-oscar-osuji/" ][u]Click to read my poems on www.poemhunter.com[/u][/a]

• Tamisha Johnson Rookie - 1st Stage (8/5/2014 6:37:00 PM) Post reply

Hello everyone, Im Mimi: -) ..I love poetry and Im very enthusiastic about joining..I write occasionally but I love to read poems. Please stop by anytime..: -)
    -Time waits not for a soul, it rushes by and then you" re old.
    -And it will not ask if you are rich or poor, it only wants to place you at the correct door.
    Which door waits for you when your work here is done?

• Gangadharan Nair Pulingat Veteran Poet - 3rd Stage (8/4/2014 10:30:00 AM) Post reply

Respected friends and poets, I am so much interested to read best of the poems in languages and prefer great works of English poems. Also I have written few poems in poem hunter com with all limitations. I feel happy to getting such a chance of communication and reading the postings of great minds of the world which I think it is a correct forum of friendship in the larger interest of human relations and friendship. I am also reading the tips useful in the forum pages.

• Cheryl Griffith Rookie - 1st Stage (8/1/2014 8:26:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,
    I am Cheryl Griffith. I am a returning member and have been back about almost two months now. To me poetry is life and life is poetry so I live poetry. It is the passion of life that drives me to write. I mostly write on serious issues but being a romantic person, I also write on love. Please visit my page here on PoemHunter and read some of my poems I know you will enjoy them. I am also a performing poet and also like to paint, draw, and dance. I sometimes host poetry workshops in my community where I live and in schools. So enough about me for now please read and enjoy and do rate or comment my work I will appreciate it very much.

• Shirley Morgan Rookie - 1st Stage (7/27/2014 4:19:00 PM) Post reply

name is Shirley Morgan and I really enjoy writing. My work can be viewed on poemhunter and also my blog atshirleymorgan (Bookwhirl blog) don
    harold.typepad.com/ifyouonlyknew

Coming soon the above will be published in Hollywood weekly magazine! I'm excited will you also be happy for me.

• Aanuoluwa Adebanjo Rookie - 1st Stage (7/27/2014 10:07:00 AM) Post reply

Hello,
    I am Aanuoluwa Adebanjo, a Nigerian. I have passion for writing.
    My hobbies are; daydreaming, singing, drawing, reading and writing.
    I don't believe in writing things worth reading alone but living a life worth writing about. I spend my free times rumenating on my headful of thoughts.
    You're welcome to visit my poet page on poemhunter @ http://www.poemhunter.com/aanuoluwa-adebanjo/

[Hata Bildir]