Members Who Read Most Number Of Poems

Live Scores

Click here to see the rest of the list

Poet's Introductions

Post a message
  • Lesley Merrin (2/23/2014 11:35:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

I have written about sixteen poems but have been ill for two years and spent eight months in hospital but all that is behind me now and I'm back to writing poetry again. I've just started going to a poetry night with an open mic so maybe will pluck up the courage to read them out.

Replies for this message:
    • Eesha Syed (2/24/2014 11:51:00 PM) Post reply

Wishing you best of luck! I applaud you for returning to writing poetry :)

• Nika Mcguin (2/21/2014 5:22:00 PM) Post reply

Ello all~
    I've been on this site since late December of last year. That's when I started back writing poetry. I've written over 40 poems since then(the early ones are a bit rudimentary though) , hopefully you will check them out at your own leisure. Hope to meet more of you eventually ^^

~Nika

• Smile :) (2/20/2014 5:03:00 AM) Post reply

hi guys
    my name's asma i'm new in the site (kind of) i like writing poems and songs, i would like you guys check out my poems and COMMENT
    any criticism will be appreciated :)

• Sensei Faith (2/20/2014 3:03:00 AM) Post reply

Hi guys, am new here. I simply love the art of writing. I am now learnin how to write poetry, though my style is still evolving...i have written 2 poems so far. I just love being moved and i like moving people, i love deep stuff, images and such...haha. Please guys help me with advices, how to get better at putting my feelings on paper... If anyone is interested i will post one of my poems. Thanks :)

• Eesha Syed (2/19/2014 10:25:00 PM) Post reply

Hi
    ppl! I just joined on Feb 18, I would like you all to read and comment
    nicely on my poems. Um, let me tell you guys that I write poems that are
    deep - having a meaning and a theme - and creative in nature. I hope
    you'll read my 12 poems so far. Thanking you all in advance!

• Mike Q (2/18/2014 10:35:00 AM) Post reply

Hi,
    I just joined today and notice someone claiming to have written one of my poems " I am yours to keep"
    What a cheek! ! ! ! !

• Lyndsay Thomas (2/18/2014 2:28:00 AM) Post reply

I'm new! Sort of lol. I got back into writing again. Check out my 2 new poems and tell me what ya think! :)

• Mike Snow (2/17/2014 11:51:00 AM) Post reply

Hi All, I`ve been writing for a number of years, mainly for myself. But recently a friend read some of my jottings and said that I should get it out there for others. As a Bipolar sufferer I find that the written word, in writing it, helps me through the difficult times. If in reading it helps you then it has been worth it. Many blessings to you all.

• Revati Mahajan (2/17/2014 9:24:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

hey i am a new poet
    I simply love to write
    I would appreciate some support

Replies for this message:
    • Mike Snow (2/17/2014 11:53:00 AM) Post reply | Read 1 reply

Hi Revati, the only help I could give is to write straight from your heart, and let the pen go where it will. Don`t mess around to much with the finished item. Looking forward to reading some of your ... more

• Prazeena Bhattarai (2/17/2014 8:01:00 AM) Post reply

Woah! New member...New thoughts!
    Lets move ahead and see what's awaiting :)

[Hata Bildir]